Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2005   #281
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 134301 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLforher
Sometimes you come across as his ex-wife....before he signed in the NFL. No $$$.
I'm not a jock swinger like some of you guys. I just care about my team playing well and am not afraid to speak my mind.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #282
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8733 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
I'm not a jock swinger like some of you guys. I just care about my team playing well and am not afraid to speak my mind.

the other guy laughed and took it as a joke when you make a statement like that. your not very good at taking the same treatment you like to give out.
utahmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #283
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Capers is ****ting his pants right now
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #284
HardCoreTxn
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to HardCoreTxn Send a message via MSN to HardCoreTxn Send a message via Yahoo to HardCoreTxn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigTEXan8
i can't believe what i'm about to say...i wish i would have started Carr
LMAO, same here, I had to pick up a scrub (Simms) because Bulger is hurt when I coulda played Carr :brickwall
Old 11-27-2005   #285
Dubya
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxcoolguy
Capers is ****ting his pants right now
Yeah he's probably pissed at Pendry for rolling out to a 21 point lead. How dare he run up the score like that?
Dubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #286
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 134301 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbeth
the other guy laughed and took it as a joke when you make a statement like that. your not very good at taking the same treatment you like to give out.
I just say what I feel and you have dogged me for years yourself....so take your shots now.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #287
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubya
Yeah he's probably pissed at Pendry for rolling out to a 21 point lead. How dare he run up the score like that?

ha ha, you said 21 point lead. Feels good right
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-27-2005   #288
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

Good Half by the Texans...hopefully we keep it up!
Old 11-27-2005   #289
NFLforher
All Pro

Quote:
NFLforher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #290
Dubya
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxcoolguy
ha ha, you said 21 point lead. Feels good right
I get a big stupid grin on my face every time I say it!
Old 11-27-2005   #291
NFLforher
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbeth

True.
NFLforher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #292
Dubya
All Pro

Jimmy Johnson said we should rest Aj and Carr and DD so we can pick up Reggie Bush next year.
Old 11-27-2005   #293
HardCoreTxn
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to HardCoreTxn Send a message via MSN to HardCoreTxn Send a message via Yahoo to HardCoreTxn

LMAO @ Jimmy Johnson
Old 11-27-2005   #294
Dubya
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardCoreTxn
LMAO @ Jimmy Johnson
It sure is nice to hear people say good things about us on TV.
Old 11-27-2005   #295
HardCoreTxn
Veteran

Quote:
Jimmy Johnson said we should rest Aj and Carr and DD so we can pick up Reggie Bush next year.
I'll say it again, we dont need Reggie Bush, we Have Dominick Davis, we need a couple of O-Linemen and a good TE
Old 11-27-2005   #296
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8733 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I just say what I feel and you have dogged me for years yourself....so take your shots now.

thats not true. we got into one disagreement. ive always thought you were one of the best posters on the board. i just think your getting a little to sour lately.
utahmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #297
Johnny Utah
All Pro

Quote:
I think he wants the #1 pick when he's coaching next season.
Johnny Utah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #298
God of Wine

Quote:
It sure is nice to hear people say good things about us on TV.
I know thats right! Carr is showing what he can do when he has time to throw the ball. He is in the most part made good QB decisions also. I know it's a depleted secondary, but he is not as bad as people make him out to be. He is simply making plays today.
Old 11-27-2005   #299
God of Wine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Utah
I think he wants the #1 pick when he's coaching next season.
Thats what I was thinking.
Old 11-27-2005   #300
Dubya
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by God of Wine
I know thats right! Carr is showing what he can do when he has time to throw the ball. He is in the most part made good QB decisions also. I know it's a depleted secondary, but he is not as bad as people make him out to be. He is simply making plays today.
Yeah I agree. Carr could be better, I'll admit. I think when the O-Line problems are fixed he'll be able to step up and improve his game.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read