Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-20-2005   #121
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101824 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst
How can you say that? I=If Aj just shrugs it off, we get a chance to kick a fg to tie the game. Shoving and throwing the ball pushes us out of fg range and almost tossed our best reviver out of the game. Its called immaturity.
I call it frustration. Texan fans are mad imagine how the players feel. We are basicly doing scrimages for the rest of the year.

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005   #122
blockhead83
All Pro

Send a message via AIM to blockhead83

Ok, so that makes 3 balls that have hit our defenders in the hands.
blockhead83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005   #123
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 188 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

we have to get 1 of those
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005   #124
Goon
Veteran

There are days I really miss "stickum". Can we get some for our defense? Three dropped possible-interceptions.
Goon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005   #125
blockhead83
All Pro

Wow that was a HUGE punt.
Old 11-20-2005   #126
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame

Well at ;east they are playing good coverage, hope Larry Johnson doesnt break the rushing record on us with like 155 yards a half.
Old 11-20-2005   #127
blockhead83
All Pro

Hey Carr, time to step up your game....
Sponsored links
Old 11-20-2005   #128
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 188 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Family Guy was hilarious.
Old 11-20-2005   #129
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan
Send a message via AIM to HoustonFan Send a message via MSN to HoustonFan Send a message via Yahoo to HoustonFan

Hmmmm... didn't or doesn't "Primetime" Deion Sanders wear 21???

Now if only our #21 could have come away w/ all of those potential INTs.
Old 11-20-2005   #130
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101824 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm calling it we're winning this game tonight I have a feeling

- Edmund Burke
Old 11-20-2005   #131
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame

Good pitch and catch.
Old 11-20-2005   #132
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

DA in the house!!
Old 11-20-2005   #133
blockhead83
All Pro

Armstrong is seeing the field more than Bradford so far....maybe the coaches are finally waking up on that issue.
Old 11-20-2005   #134
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner
Doesn't take long to turn on even our stars. One bad decision (in 2.5 years) by a stellar player and human being and he's now "immature".

I'd choose the word "frustrated".
You misread it. i did not say that AJ was immature, I used the word IMMATURITY to describe the act. I described the fact that we were in a position to potentially tie the game, and then we were pushed out by one choice. I referenced the fact that the choice, the act had undertones of immaturity, not the player.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005   #135
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

D Armstrong needs to be a every game starter, he might not be the fastest, but he is a solid player and has hands of glue

- Edmund Burke
Old 11-20-2005   #136
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

go to AJ here

- Edmund Burke
Old 11-20-2005   #137
blockhead83
All Pro

3rd and 13...we should just punt it now.
Old 11-20-2005   #138
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 36043 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst
You misread it. i did not say that AJ was immature, I used the word IMMATURITY to describe the act. I described the fact that we were in a position to potentially tie the game, and then we were pushed out by one choice. I referenced the fact that the choice, the act had undertones of immaturity, not the player.
ok.
Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005   #139
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame

I think we have 1 first down. WOW.
Old 11-20-2005   #140
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

damn here comes our crappy defense

- Edmund Burke

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read