Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-20-2005   #301
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 630 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected

The way McNair looked during the game, this could be the final straw. If he has any sense of self-preservation and doesn't want to lose what players we have that are worth something - he'll make a change now. It couldn't get any worse. I know we've all said that before - but this time we are seriously at the bottom of an abyss with no light to be seen.
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005   #302
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83762 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan
Is anyone still watching? why?
comedic reasons
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005   #303
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 17854 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
cuz they are still my team
Old 11-20-2005   #304
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Mathis should be next to AJ on all plays. Those two are playing with fire.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005   #305
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari
cuz they are still my team
Same here, I would rather watch the texans play in the preseason than the Astros in the WS, but a man can only take so much. Any 49ers out there?
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005   #306
Gunbuny
Rookie

I am sick of the same dumb, confused expression on Capers' face everytime the camera does a close-up. Does this stooge have any emotion? How about getting irate with AJ for the fumble, the dumb penalties, and just simply go shoot P-Burnt? Why is he still on the roster. I saw a crack-head in the hood who would cover and tackle better than he is and his cap number would not be that high :brickwall :brickwall .
Gunbuny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005   #307
Goon
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bomb
Hey you need to take astros off that list the rangers have barely sniffed the playoffs
By "local team" I meant the NFL team, of whom I am NO fan. I was just agreeing that Houston teams get no respect from the national media.
Goon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-20-2005   #308
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan
Send a message via AIM to HoustonFan Send a message via MSN to HoustonFan Send a message via Yahoo to HoustonFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCROD
We all enjoy being tortured, lol. I can never bring myself to change the damn channel.
You and me both, bruh. Sign of a true fan. One day, man. One day when this is a winning team we'll look back at this and laugh. But for now, :brickwall
Old 11-20-2005   #309
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunbuny
I am sick of the same dumb, confused expression on Capers' face everytime the camera does a close-up. Does this stooge have any emotion? How about getting irate with AJ for the fumble, the dumb penalties, and just simply go shoot P-Burnt? Why is he still on the roster. I saw a crack-head in the hood who would cover and tackle better than he is and his cap number would not be that high :brickwall :brickwall .
but he plays WR for the raiders
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005   #310
Gunbuny
Rookie

Well, other than having the most-sacked QB ever in the NFL, the world largest Asian (I have nothing against the guy) in recent memory what have we accomplished???? The Astros walked into the World Series and got worked over in 4 games. Houston teams get no respect because they are known for one thing.....LOSING BIG!!!!!!!
Old 11-20-2005   #311
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83762 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goon
By "local team" I meant the NFL team, of whom I am NO fan. I was just agreeing that Houston teams get no respect from the national media.
ok...since im now up north though...people knock on me for being a texan fan,but the way I look at it texan fans are the most dedicated fans in the nfl, because you have to be a true fan and some what crazy to root for a team like this.
Old 11-20-2005   #312
Scott747
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffi2
The way McNair looked during the game, this could be the final straw. If he has any sense of self-preservation and doesn't want to lose what players we have that are worth something - he'll make a change now. It couldn't get any worse. I know we've all said that before - but this time we are seriously at the bottom of an abyss with no light to be seen.

One reason I hope KC keeps scoring....
Scott747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005   #313
GLM
Rookie

Quote:
Because not being in Texas I never get to watch except when they're on national TV.
GLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005   #314
Gunbuny
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFan
You and me both, bruh. Sign of a true fan. One day, man. One day when this is a winning team we'll look back at this and laugh. But for now, :brickwall
Well, I still have this debacle on my television. I can hear and everytime there is a bone-headed play by us, my blood pressure goes up several more points.:brickwall
Old 11-20-2005   #315
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 112924 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

So thats why we got Greenwood...for his mad hops - not his tackling nonmobile QB skills.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005   #316
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

the way I look at it we just need a guy to plug the middle (greenwood was a bad selection (like many). Pitts is doing a great job. We just need better coaching and more playmakers
Old 11-20-2005   #317
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected

Capers told his team at halftime to be competitors and not frontrunners. Isn't a frontrunner someone who is favored to win?
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005   #318
Peldon
All Pro

Rep Power: 33 Peldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey P-Burnt is hurt. Is that good or bad?
Peldon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005   #319
Goon
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bomb
ok...since im now up north though...people knock on me for being a texan fan,but the way I look at it texan fans are the most dedicated fans in the nfl, because you have to be a true fan and some what crazy to root for a team like this.
I've been both an Oiler and Texan fan here in the heart of the "other" team's country. Taking flack is my forte.

The lobotomy has helped.
Goon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005   #320
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 112924 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Buchanon is down. Not that injuries are ever ever good.....
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read