Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 11-12-2005   #1
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1726 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default my solution to Guards

http://www.footballsfuture.com/2006/...uce_lutui.html
YoungTexanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005   #2
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

Interesting find. He sounds like a guy who needs assistance in weight mainatance. becuase of that I see him dropping like a rock in the draft. He might not even be drafted becuase of it. I would not mind picking him up late.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005   #3
WildBlackBear32
All Pro

Guy has Tonoi Fonoti written all over him. Not saying thats a bad thing, since I'm a mild-Fonoti fan, but he has issues.
WildBlackBear32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005   #4
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1726 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst
Interesting find. He sounds like a guy who needs assistance in weight mainatance. becuase of that I see him dropping like a rock in the draft. He might not even be drafted becuase of it. I would not mind picking him up late.
ya, he is projected as a 6th-7th round guy. I would take a risk on him because of his size and potential and value. He is also from USC, so he is still used to winning, in fact...in his two years there, they have not lost a single game i believe.
Old 11-12-2005   #5
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan
ya, he is projected as a 6th-7th round guy. I would take a risk on him because of his size and potential and value. He is also from USC, so he is still used to winning, in fact...in his two years there, they have not lost a single game i believe.

I would not mind taking him 6th or 7th round UNLESS he is the only lineman that the Texans pick in the draft. If they decide this guy can be the team's LT and they pick him in the 6th -7th round I will be royally pissed.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005   #6
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst
I would not mind taking him 6th or 7th round UNLESS he is the only lineman that the Texans pick in the draft. If they decide this guy can be the team's LT and they pick him in the 6th -7th round I will be royally pissed.
I will be more than that, and would probally take a royal piss on texans management at that point.

He will be a guard in the pros apparently...seems more suited size wise for RT though, but scouts see him as a dominant run blocking RG who can hold his own in the pass game.
Old 11-12-2005   #7
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

d'brick pitts hogden lutui wade

wade is only kept because he will be acceptable for another year and his killer contract.
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read