Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 11-12-2005   #1
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Updated mock by: nfldraftcountdown

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html

i found it interesting, very detailed, but i feel they dont look much at the needs of teams rather than a players projected value.
YoungTexanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005   #2
WildBlackBear32
All Pro

I'm looking forward to the Bengals/Colts Super Bowl! Should be a doozy!
WildBlackBear32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005   #3
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

ya, i found it interesting with a lot of the picks. i feel like they are still reaching on a lot of players in there.
Old 11-12-2005   #4
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

I could actually see the Packers taking Bush. This is the kind of team that he needs to go to. One where he doesn't have to be a work horse and can be worked in here and there.
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005   #5
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulexan
I could actually see the Packers taking Bush. This is the kind of team that he needs to go to. One where he doesn't have to be a work horse and can be worked in here and there.
Especially with as many screens as they run, he would thrive there I think.
Old 11-12-2005   #6
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

do you really think the titans would pass on lienert for williams?
Old 11-12-2005   #7
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

does anyone else find it odd that vernon davis is the first TE taken, before lewis and pope?
Sponsored links
Old 11-12-2005   #8
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

i dont feel like nichalson and dumervile will be first round picks.

chad jackson seems to be rising up a few boards, but i feel he will be a bust like reggie williams.
Old 11-12-2005   #9
WildBlackBear32
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan
does anyone else find it odd that vernon davis is the first TE taken, before lewis and pope?
Scott Wright goes by the hype on his board to generate his rankings and mock. It's quite hilarious. Someone brings up a player who is totally off his radar by saying, "Hey Scott, how about Joe Thomas? Where do you think he will be drafted?" Then Scott goes on and on about, "Oh, I'm going to add him to my next rankings, I missed the chance to add him lately." Next thing you know, Thomas is TOP THREE in his rankings after being off the rankings all season. That board is full of Vernon Davis hype, Scott ate it up and moved Davis up with it.
WildBlackBear32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005   #10
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

i agree the guy has potential as a recieving TE, but has not shown much outside of that. he does not seem like a complete TE to me. if he comes out this year i see him as a late second, but most likely mid third.
Old 11-12-2005   #11
Napa Auto Parts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Napa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden cover

I had no idea the super bowl was disputed with AFC teams Only. well thats shows how much they know
Napa Auto Parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005   #12
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 45091 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

hype may be the operative word of the day, they have Dumervile moving up into the 1st rd
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005   #13
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

i think dumerville will move up, but not to the first round.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read