Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-2005   #141
Johnny Utah
All Pro

Every week I say to myself, why do I watch the Texans play. This offseason can't come soon enough.
Johnny Utah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005   #142
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffSoldier
We are getting ate up ont the run.
Walker was out on that play and they put in TJ...they ran right over his gap.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005   #143
big sarge
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 big sarge is on the Pro-Bowl ballotbig sarge is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Maybe the offense should take lessons from the defense...hell they are always in the red zone.
big sarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005   #144
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 631 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Looks like our defense has just decided to let Manning & co just do whatever they want. 9 carries/50 yards. Give me a break!
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005   #145
Peldon
All Pro

Rep Power: 34 Peldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respected

Babin is hurt again.
Peldon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005   #146
Napa Auto Parts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Napa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden cover

This is going to be a really ugly game it already is.
Napa Auto Parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005   #147
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame

Babin down again. How many picks did we give up for him??
Old 11-13-2005   #148
Ibar_Harry
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Ibar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVP

The tone for this game was set when playing the best QB in the league you open with the standard run up the middle by Wells. You think this team has any intent of playing with Indy - Your Dead Wrong. They gave up before they ever started this game. The players didn't, but you know who did..........
Ibar_Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005   #149
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
Walker was out on that play and they put in TJ...they ran right over his gap.
Yet again another questionable draft pick.
Old 11-13-2005   #150
blockhead83
All Pro

Send a message via AIM to blockhead83

Babin probably shouldn't be playing with his injury anyways, IMO. Charlie Anderson has looked pretty quick in his limited time today though, could be a good opportunity for him to see some more time.
blockhead83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005   #151
texanstuckinohio
Rookie

oh hell I give up on this team. And I thought our D was going to keep us alive. I guess i was wrong. I am done with this team. Gonna jump over to Dallas for a couple of years.
texanstuckinohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005   #152
Johnny Utah
All Pro

At least someone was able to get a hand on Edge before he scored a TD
Johnny Utah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005   #153
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Just cut that piece of trash Coleman right now. Cut him on the field and tell him to find his way out of Indy. He's simply given up.
ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005   #154
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 631 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected

This is getting ugly.........fast. No one even touched that guy!
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005   #155
Ibar_Harry
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Ibar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffSoldier
Yet again another questionable draft pick.
But he was Caper's and Fangio's most desired player.
Ibar_Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005   #156
1-3
Veteran

I'm seeing that little bit of quit coming through from the defense. We could be in for a show today boys.
1-3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005   #157
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10704 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibar_Harry
They gave up before they ever started this game. The players didn't, but you know who did..........
Thank you for your speculative thoughts, now move along...
Malloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005   #158
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanstuckinohio
oh hell I give up on this team. And I thought our D was going to keep us alive. I guess i was wrong. I am done with this team. Gonna jump over to Dallas for a couple of years.
Feel free to stay there.
ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005   #159
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanstuckinohio
Bye. Dont let the doorknob hit ya were the good lord split ya.
Old 11-13-2005   #160
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibar_Harry
But he was Caper's and Fangio's most desired player.
Yet another reason why they should be fired.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read