Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 10 Gameday: Texans at Colts

Khari

Administrator
game_9.jpg

The RCA Dome has been unkind to the Texans since their arrival.

Sun. 11/13
12:00 p.m.
(CBS)

www.HoustonTexans.com

Matchup

Gamecenter

Gamecenter Preview

http://www.colts.com/

Sitting here posting on the board waiting for the game to start on TV. I hope like hell we don't embarrass ourselves, at least look something like a NFL football team! :yahoo:

bobby 119C:brickwall

touttail said:
Sitting here posting on the board waiting for the game to start on TV. I hope like hell we don't embarrass ourselves, at least look something like a NFL football team! :yahoo:

bobby 119C:brickwall

Go out there and give 110% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANY GIVEN SUNDAY

C'mon guys! Any given Sunday! Don't get me wrong, I hope my Colts pull out the win today but stranger things have happened and you guys always play us tough. Get behind your team...they're way better then their record suggests...they're just having some serious bad luck and, believe me, I know how it feels. The Colts went through several LONG years of sucking and look at them now. The Texans' time will come. :texflag:

IndyColtsBabe said:
C'mon guys! Any given Sunday! Don't get me wrong, I hope my Colts pull out the win today but stranger things have happened and you guys always play us tough. Get behind your team...they're way better then their record suggests...they're just having some serious bad luck and, believe me, I know how it feels. The Colts went through several LONG years of sucking and look at them now. The Texans' time will come. :texflag:

Go TEXANS. Heres to a good hard fought game Colt fans!!

:fans: :fans: :fans:

IndyColtsBabe said:

You must of missed the Memo Any Given Sunday doesnt apply to our Texans:embarrass

Napa Auto Parts said:
You must of missed the Memo Any Given Sunday doesnt apply to our Texans:embarrass

Sure doesn't in the light sucking, life force sucking black hole universe some of our fans live in. :texflag:

That is sickening. Indy had only given up 5 sacks prior to Peek's sack. Can you imagine having that kind of protection for our QB?

On the plus side, I think we now have half of the sacks that the Colts have ever given up.

3 ouf of 6, I believe? Woohoo. :texflag:

Vinny said:
Walker drew a triple team on that peek sack.

That was great. Hope G-funk has a career day today.

Nice three and out! Now let's see some offense! :texflag:

Thatta boy David. Get the ball out as fast as possible, who cares if we can't get a first down on the pass or if you have your #2 WR on a backer.:brickwall

Vinny said:
OMG another audible to a run left

Maybe if expect everyone to think we're going to run it left, they'll expect us to change it up and run it right, so we try to catch them off guard, and run it left anyway...Our offense is ingenious :texflag:

Vinny said:
Gaffney open on a linebacker according to Ware...Carr doesnt look at him.

Look Vinny the game opened with OMG a run up the middle by WELLS. DO YOU REALLY THINK DAVID HAS ANY OPTIONS. THE ANSWER IS AN EMPHATIC - NO NO NO. Do only what you are told by PENDRY.

Ibar_Harry said:
Look Vinny the game opened with OMG a run up the middle by WELLS. DO YOU REALLY THINK DAVID HAS ANY OPTIONS. THE ANSWER IS AN EMPHATIC - NO NO NO. Do only what you are told by PENDRY.

Give me a break. I don't think anyone ordered him to dump down to Morency.

And can we just ship Buchanon and Coleman to some 3rd world country? I've never seen more pathetic tackling.

ledzeppelin269 said:
Give me a break. I don't think anyone ordered him to dump down to Morency.

And can we just ship Buchanon and Coleman to some 3rd world country? I've never seen more pathetic tackling.

Well, that is exactly the way it is.....................

if he misses one tackle he is our best tackle, oh, cmon, its their second drive, when he miss 5 or 6 tackles, then you can say that he is our worst tackler

Back