Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-10-2005   #41
Ibar_Harry
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Ibar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner
Freeney's quickness has exposed many of the best LTs in the entire league. The only person I've seen handle him is Pace.
That was fun to watch too. One of the highlights of that game. Showed why Pace is what he is. Pace was a one man show in his own right.
Ibar_Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005   #42
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78862 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner
Freeney's quickness has exposed many of the best LTs in the entire league. The only person I've seen handle him is Pace.
Do you remember the job that Matt Light of the Patriots did against Freeney in last year's playoff game? He shut him down so bad they moved him to the left side.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005   #43
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331516 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
Do you remember the job that Matt Light of the Patriots did against Freeney in last year's playoff game? He shut him down so bad they moved him to the left side.
Matt Light had help virtually the whole game plus, as this last Monday, the Pats run a ton of 3 and 5 step drops for Brady.
Old 11-10-2005   #44
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 54346 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibar_Harry
Marcus I'm not going to disagree with what Pitts stated, because that's been his goal all along and that's why I have said that I wanted him on the right side in the best interest of the team. I'm going to take Mr B's evaluation of what Wand can be over Pitts. I think Pitts is very mistake prone and doesn't fit there as well as at the guard position. I firmly believe he has hampered the development of Wand, but that is my belief and you have yours and that's fair. Opinions make for a board like this one.
IMHO This staff has hampered the development of several players.

Carr (shellshocked and beaten to a pulp), Babin (try coaching him a second move). Gaffney (yeah keep him behind Bradford), Armstrong (seems to me that he produces when he is given a chance),to name just a few.
The free agents we thought so much of and threw so much money at,
and our new crop of rookies, are all facing the same fate.
This group of coaches has got to go.

Have I mentioned this before?....:brickwall

cac:
Old 11-10-2005   #45
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 31690 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak
Matt Light had help virtually the whole game plus, as this last Monday, the Pats run a ton of 3 and 5 step drops for Brady.
Right. The Patriots always do a clinic on how to double team Freeney.

Last edited by Runner; 11-10-2005 at 05:59 PM.
Runner is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read