Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-08-2005   #1
Hoosier
Rookie

Default Colts Fans Check In

You guys want to come over and play some football on Sunday?

hoosier
Hoosier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005   #2
Colts Addict
Rookie

Hey Hey Hey Texan fans!!! Just wanted to jump over here real quick and wish you all the best of luck next week. Looking forward to playing you... after our win last night, the Dome will be rocking for our guys in Blue. Here's to a good clean, injury free game!!!
Colts Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005   #3
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 71958 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

It has all come to this. Once upon a time the trolls would come over and talk smack about how bad our team is and how they would kill us on Sunday.

Now our team is SO bad they now come over and wish us a good clean game. Kinda like patting the "special kid" on the head and giving him a participation ribbon.

Well good luck Colt fans-hope ya dont break a hundred.
TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005   #4
LBC_Justin
All Pro

Rep Power: 11 LBC_Justin is a Pro BowlerLBC_Justin is a Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando
Sure! We will come play but do we have to keep score?
LOL I was thinking the same thing.

The Texans really have nothing to lose this weekend. No one expects them to win and if they do, then wow.

Go Texans!!
LBC_Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005   #5
Hoosier
Rookie

Default not at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED
It has all come to this. Once upon a time the trolls would come over and talk smack about how bad our team is and how they would kill us on Sunday.

Now our team is SO bad they now come over and wish us a good clean game. Kinda like patting the "special kid" on the head and giving him a participation ribbon.

You guys play us pretty tough. I really thought you had the hags number last Sunday. Did I read something about DD being hurt? He always has a good game against the colts. Would not be good if he's out.

hoosier
Hoosier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005   #6
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan
Send a message via AIM to HoustonFan Send a message via MSN to HoustonFan Send a message via Yahoo to HoustonFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando
Maybe the Texans get the first win over the Colts in team history and keep the Colts from going undefeated. I can dream right? Any Given Sunday?
That would be something. Colts fans will hate me the day that happens. Go Texans.
Old 11-09-2005   #7
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 36043 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Yeah - what I wouldn't give for just one "If you're still in the league, do you want to play Sunday" post.

Last edited by Runner; 11-09-2005 at 08:21 AM.
Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-09-2005   #8
bavanlan
Rookie

back for more fun, except now we're in the friendly confines of the RCA Dome...

I can only imagine the welcome we'll get from the fans after last week's performance...
bavanlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005   #9
PT Colts Guy
Rookie

Thumbs up

HOWDY Y'ALL..

First time visitor to your world. Just a quick note to say here is to a good game and no injuries on either side...

Ohh yea....GO COLTS...
PT Colts Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005   #10
Texas
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to Texas

Yea the texans always put up a good game againt the colts but the crowd is going to be loud as hell. Oh well heres to a good clean injury free game! GO TEXANS!!
Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005   #11
Colts Addict
Rookie

Quote:

LMAO - I laughed out loud when I read this. In all reality though, you will find that our fanbase isn't about kicking someone when they are down... most of us are also very good sportsman/woman. If anyone knows how you fans are feeling, its us. Our team was horrible for years and years and years... hmm... what was that saying going around for a while there...

Count
On
Losing
This
Sunday

This applied to us... so we understand. We also understand that this is a division game and division games always raise the bar, especially since the Texans always play us hard. Are you all expected to win...well, no. However... if you think us fans have overlooked your potential to come in and steal a win from us... your sadly mistaken.

I do hope for a clean, injury free game and know your welcome over at our Colts forum as well.
Old 11-09-2005   #12
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Go Texans!!!
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005   #13
ColtsFan in CA
Rookie

if anyone is planning on coming to the game better bring your earplugs.That place is going to be rocking after they Boys in Blue beat the Patriots

Here is to a good game and no injuries good luck guys

ColtsFan in CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005   #14
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsFan in CA
Love that smiley. A colts player on either side and the guy in the middle is our D.

We're gonna get killed this week.
Here's to lots of drinking and boozing and lovemaking....oh..wait...I mean here's to a good game and no injuries...
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005   #15
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid
Here's to lots of drinking and boozing and lovemaking....oh..wait...I mean here's to a good game and no injuries...
I really have to make it over the Platnumb.
This is how you 'jazz it up'?
Bet Doc won't mind walking over now.

Anyhoo....thanks for the kind words Colt fans. We realize that we have less than a chance of winning, let alone being within a touchdown at the end. We may not even have a touchdown. Thanks for not throwing any Mortons in that opened wound.
Oh well...tough love is hard on the parent/fan too.

Local 'Shoe fans are welcome at our watch party. We will be nice (like y'all have always been, at least to me at our tailgates). Let me know and will give you directions if there are any here who want to come.

GO TEXANS!!!
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005   #16
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Like everyone else has stated, thanks for dropping by and not being to hard on us. There's nothing worse than kicking someone while their down.

Anyways, congrats on a great win in Foxboro. Must be nice to get that monkey off your back.

BTW, where's Youngstown? He's our resident Colt fan.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005   #17
Colts Addict
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84
Like everyone else has stated, thanks for dropping by and not being to hard on us. There's nothing worse than kicking someone while their down.

Anyways, congrats on a great win in Foxboro. Must be nice to get that monkey off your back.

BTW, where's Youngstown? He's our resident Colt fan.
Come to think of it, I don't think I have seen him over at our forum either... must still be partying from that Monday night stomping we had.
Old 11-10-2005   #18
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 88409 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier
You guys want to come over and play some football on Sunday?

hoosier

you guys are the best team in the leauge and y'all will destroy the worst team in the leauge ........... congratulations !!

its cool of you not to be a butthole about it though .

i just dont see much hope this weekend for the Texans , then again there is this slight hopeful feeling deep down inside that tells me we will upset and break the undefeated record !

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005   #19
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 71958 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

The only real question is how many times will Mathis and Freeny sack Carr. Over under 9. I will take the over.

Heres to an injury free game.

Carr to Ragone, "So...you wanna play this week?"
TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005   #20
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

Quote:

That is really funny. It is a good thing I was between sips of coffee.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read