Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-08-2005   #21
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Some people don't like Joe Theisman and I find him to be quite good. He's football smart and I enjoy him on the broadcasting team.

The only announcer I don't like is John Madden and that's just because his thoughts wonder so much...he's very smart but I don't care for the delivery.

As for Coach Capers...who wouldn't like him? He's a fine gentleman and from all I've heard as good a man as there is. I've NEVER heard anybody that works with him that doesn't like him.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005   #22
THEFUTURE
All Pro

Rome is a jerk, and i thoroughly enjoyed it when he got his butt kicked a while back by one of his guests. stephen A Smith never insults his guests.. Rome is two faced and will talk trash about his guests, then play nice sometimes when they are there in person.
THEFUTURE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005   #23
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70215 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default There is no debate

Skip Bayless is the worst. By far. There is no doubt.

He is annoying even when I am in agreement with him. That is a special gift.

But then again, he is one of those people who just enjoys being a jerk. He is a media troll.
Texans_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005   #24
TexansBlitz
Rookie

I have to agree. Skip Bayless is so bad that I can't even remotely respect him. I don't see how people like that can be so bad at their job, yet still maintain it.
TexansBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005   #25
College Texan
Veteran

Jim Rome is annoying...along with..... salisbury steak...Irvin (sniff,sniff)....Around the Horn guy(host)....Stephen A. Smith....and that one guy with the goti, can't remember his name but I think he used to play, and he always turnes his head a little when the camera is directed at him.

That's my list
College Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005   #26
College Texan
Veteran

To follow up with my favorite it is the PTI guys, I've been watching for a long while, next it is Chris Berman, Racheal Nicholes (she's hott especially when she says ESPennn) and the Jaws guy.
College Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005   #27
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
Nothing at all wrong with class and being good people. I admire good people myself.
Like me?!

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-09-2005   #28
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by College Texan
Jim Rome is annoying...along with..... salisbury steak...Irvin (sniff,sniff)....Around the Horn guy(host)....Stephen A. Smith....and that one guy with the goti, can't remember his name but I think he used to play, and he always turnes his head a little when the camera is directed at him.

That's my list

How about Dan Levatar

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005   #29
phan1
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFUTURE
Rome is a jerk, and i thoroughly enjoyed it when he got his butt kicked a while back by one of his guests. stephen A Smith never insults his guests.. Rome is two faced and will talk trash about his guests, then play nice sometimes when they are there in person.
Yeah, I think Rome is the worst. Mostly because he talks like he's right all the time, but he's totally WRONG about half the time. Can't stand him. Total dumass.

I also don't like Steve Smith on his own. I really like him when he can play off of other broadcasters, but he's way too much when he's got a show all to himself.
phan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005   #30
metalmike
Veteran

Steven A. Smith, Jim Rome, Skip Bayless, John Madden, Woody Paige, Sean "sorry *** QB" Salisberry, almost everybody from around the horn, the list goes on and on. Rome does go overboard a lot, and will get his *** kicked again someday for it.
metalmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005   #31
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 26824 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected

What is the show with Woody page and... is it Skip Bayless? 1st and 10 or something, I saw it once and couldn't stand either of them. Woody talked out of his butt the whole time and Bayless is just a douche. Berman gets on my nerves sometimes but he never insults anyone.

I haven't liked Madden since he became a whore for the Cowboys.

I like Thiesman because he at least know what he is talking about. Jaws is okay up to a point.
Old 11-09-2005   #32
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txn_in_VA

I haven't liked Madden since he became a whore for the Cowboys.
Debby, i mean madden, is annoying, but i was watching NFL live right now and...well...there's a name I want to throw out. Suzy Kolber.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005   #33
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txn_in_VA
What is the show with Woody page and... is it Skip Bayless? 1st and 10 or something, I saw it once and couldn't stand either of them. Woody talked out of his butt the whole time and Bayless is just a douche. Berman gets on my nerves sometimes but he never insults anyone.
Yeah, that's a segment on Cold Pizza. They do it four times a show (1st and Ten obviously being the first segment).

They can be humorous at times, but it's not something that I schedule to tune in regularly. I think the arguments are just part of their shtick. Cold Pizza is a lightweight show to begin with, which is probably why its an ESPN 2 show.

I'm not a big fan of Salsbury. He's got knowledge, but something about him just rubs me wrong. At least he admits that he wasn't a great NFL QB.

I've started liking Michael Irvin as an analyst (couldn't stand the guy as a Cowboy). But as a talking head, he's entertaining....unless he's waxing poetically about TO, and then I think he's a man in love, so I could do without all that jazz.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read