Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-03-2005   #1
touttail
All Pro

Default Vote Mathis into the Pro Bowl

The voting has started for Pro Bowl players. Yep we have a bad team but should have a couple go to the Pro Bowl, DRob for sure!

I was ticked off that Pbuc was listed as our kick returned and not Mathis.

bobby 119C
touttail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005   #2
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Oh my god, I was so ticked. But the players can vote Mathis in as KR.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005   #3
tiger06
Veteran

I voted for DD, D-Rob and wrote in Mathis.
tiger06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005   #4
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 208658 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

D-Rob, DD, Mathis, and Chad Stanley. Imagine if we traded punters with Cleveland
eriadoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005   #5
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle

I can honestly only vote for D-Rob and Mathis, and when I voted two weeks ago I didn't vote for Mathis because he hadn't turned it on like he has the last two weeks. I would love to vote for Davis, but there are too many other good RBs in the AFC with superior numbers (Edgerrin James and Willis McGahhe currently lead the NFL in yards and Tomlinson is 5th and all have many more TDs). Dunta definitely deserves to be there.
MorKnolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005   #6
metalmike
Veteran

D-Rob for sure!!!
DD is great but is probably behind LT, Edge, McGahhee
Love to see Mathis in there.
That's about it.
metalmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005   #7
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

How do you right in players?
Sponsored links
Old 11-04-2005   #8
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame

What about ya boy Chris Brown?????
Old 11-04-2005   #9
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

d-rob
jerome...the rest need to be watching it at home, not in hawaii

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005   #10
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan
Send a message via AIM to HoustonFan Send a message via MSN to HoustonFan Send a message via Yahoo to HoustonFan

Cosigning w/ the majority - D-Rob and Mathis.
Old 11-06-2005   #11
phan1
All Pro

D-rob and that's about it. Mathis simply hasn't been on the field enough to warrant a probowl appearance yet. Hopefully he can stay healthy and help us win games.
phan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005   #12
Napa Auto Parts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Napa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden cover

i voted for David Carr
Napa Auto Parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005   #13
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle

I would like to see Mathis there but unless he really puts on some yards and TDs in the second half of the year he'll have a hard time beating out bigger names like Dante Hall, even if he puts up numbers that are superior.
Old 11-07-2005   #14
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napa Auto Parts
i voted for David Carr
I'll hold off on Carr until 2007 when Andre, Mathis, and Gaffney propel Carr to a 4000 yard, 35 TD year under a new OC that wants to throw the ball.
Old 11-07-2005   #15
Texas
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to Texas

I voted D-Rob...Mathis definetly would deserve it if he saw more action but he just doesnt get the chance to see enough.
Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005   #16
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8733 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

i honestly dont think anybody on this team deserves to go to the probowl. and i bet none of them do.

if i had to chose someone i would pick. d. davis.
utahmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005   #17
Evans Fan
Rookie

The texans don't deserve to have anyone in the probowl not one person belongs and mathis don't even put him on the same plane as terance mcgee.... only mcgee and danta hall deserve votes for kickoff return cuz they are a notch above evry one else
Evans Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005   #18
kenneth24
Veteran

Are you kidding, by the end of the year Mathis will be the best returner...Look at all the experience he is getting with so many kickoff returns!
kenneth24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005   #19
Evans Fan
Rookie

compare his stats with mcgees than we will see
Evans Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005   #20
rmartin65
I'm Score

Mathis is a better returner than the others. Does McGhee have a TD yet?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read