Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-31-2005   #1
jirishboy
Rookie

Default Congratulations!

As a die hard Browns fan, let me congratulate all of the Houston Texan fans on a great victory. I love the Brownies, and can empathize with all of you great folks still cheering for a "struggling" team. Let's hope it's a harbinger of good things for my new "adopted" team...go Texans (and, of course, the Brownies!).
jirishboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005   #2
Coach C.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11 Coach C. is a Pro BowlerCoach C. is a Pro Bowler

Thanx man. The browns will be a good team as long as they keep Romeo their. He has those guys playing to win games. I will hate to see them two years down the road when he actually has his type of players their.

BTW I really wanted the Texans to sign A. Davis you all's Middle Linebacker rather than Greenwood. That guy reminds me of Ray Lewis the way he is everywhere on the field and just a terror.
Coach C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005   #3
jirishboy
Rookie

Yeah, A. Davis is all over the football. We gotta keep him here! LOL
Old 10-31-2005   #4
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jirishboy
As a die hard Browns fan, let me congratulate all of the Houston Texan fans on a great victory. I love the Brownies, and can empathize with all of you great folks still cheering for a "struggling" team. Let's hope it's a harbinger of good things for my new "adopted" team...go Texans (and, of course, the Brownies!).
That's very gracious of you, thanks. I know you guys have some great fans
up that way (some of the NFLs best), and good luck to you in the future,
especially with your TE pick from Miami in 2004. We've had a similar deal
here in Houston with a TE pick who missed his third consecutive season
after being drafted from Michigan in 2003, though not the high profile pick
that Winslow was for you guys. But good luck with that and your team in
general on down the line.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005   #5
jirishboy
Rookie

Yeah. If Winslow can stop crashing motorcycles and decide he wants to be a football player, he MIGHT not turn out to be the multi-million dollar bust he's considered to be right now.

My God, that Matthis is a TERROR! He absolutely killed us!

Last edited by jirishboy; 10-31-2005 at 12:29 PM.
Old 10-31-2005   #6
JustBonee
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Many Texan-Brown fans at the game yesterday. I was surprised at the numbers. I sat between two, Kent State Grads watching their boy ...whoever he was! and memory lane ... comparing notes on the teams connections, thru players and coaches thru the years.
JustBonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005   #7
jirishboy
Rookie

Their boy was probably Joshua Cribbs, our kickoff return guy and former Kent State quarterback.

It's good to see football back in Houston. I go all the way back to the Dan Pastorini days. The Oilers and the Browns always had a great rivalry. Let's start a new one!
Sponsored links
Old 10-31-2005   #8
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
My God, that Matthis is a TERROR! He absolutely killed us!
Yea, he's the only spark the Texans have right now.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read