Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-02-2005   #21
JAGumbo
Rookie

Hey Texans,
Congrats on that win against the Browns.

Looking forward to the game on Sunday.
Rams were a serious reality check for us.

You guys still own us from last year so taking that into consideration along with last weeks loss, The Jags will be ready to play some ball!

Here's to an injury free game and hope you guys start to turn things around over there soon.

MORE COWBELL!
JAGumbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005   #22
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans84, no brown bag over here on the Texan MB, I understand. Thanks Filo, I'm now regestered on the "smack" board. I posted a little. I'm exicted for Sunday....Cream of Beef sounds better. Good luck and I'll be there Sunday. Go Jags.
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005   #23
Fargin
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagsfanincanada
...on your two game win streak.
Don't pay any attention to this Cannuck yahoo. They're like the French, never go into battle without their white flag.

Greetings tinhorns, I haven't been here since training camp when you folks were predicting a great year for your team. Hasn't worked out that way but we never thought it would. Well, it's that time again and we plan to welcome you to Altell with a thorough thrashing, but then again you're used to that so it won't come as much of a surprise. Some of you have been to our board making grandiose predictions because of our loss to the rams, sorry to say that really doesn't give you much hope. I'll be back not to gloat because there's no need gloating over beating a team that is as bad as yours. I'll just come back and thank you for graciously accepting the pummelling. Until after the game. Jags 33 - tinhorns 6
Fargin is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read