Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-29-2005   #1
TexansAllTheWayBaby
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 TexansAllTheWayBaby is a Pro BowlerTexansAllTheWayBaby is a Pro Bowler
Send a message via AIM to TexansAllTheWayBaby
Smile Big Game Tomorrow

We have a chance to get our first win of the season tomorrow, against the Browns from Cleveland. Both teams will fight hard, but we have an advantage, because its in our house (Relaint Stadium). Cheer us on loudly!

It's a new 10-game season, and an opputunity for us to get this finally heading in the right direction. We showed positive signs against Indy, espically in the first half. This time, i feel we just need to excecute for 30 more minutes, and we have a chance.

Never give up on the Texans, cheer us through the bad times, so when the good times come, you can look back and say "Remember when the Texans were going through the bad stretches, I was a true fan and stuck with them, like a true fan".

CHEER US ON SUNDAY!!! DONT BE A FRONT-RUNNER!!

GO TEXANS
TexansAllTheWayBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005   #2
Texas
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to Texas

I have a feeling we willt ake this one.
Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005   #3
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 62902 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansAllTheWayBaby
We have a chance to get our first win of the season tomorrow, against the Browns from Cleveland. Both teams will fight hard, but we have an advantage, because its in our house (Relaint Stadium). Cheer us on loudly!

It's a new 10-game season, and an opputunity for us to get this finally heading in the right direction. We showed positive signs against Indy, espically in the first half. This time, i feel we just need to excecute for 30 more minutes, and we have a chance.
Never give up on the Texans, cheer us through the bad times, so when the good times come, you can look back and say "Remember when the Texans were going through the bad stretches, I was a true fan and stuck with them, like a true fan".

CHEER US ON SUNDAY!!! DONT BE A FRONT-RUNNER!!

GO TEXANS
Dom......Is that you?

I wish I had the fortitude to remain as optimistic as you are.

cac:

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read