Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 10-29-2005   #1
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer
Default What's with Miami's Uniforms?

Did I miss something? What is with the green and gold uniforms for University of Miami? Are these throwbacks?
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005   #2
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

Hopefully it's the last time they are wearing them.
Old 10-29-2005   #3
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 114610 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

So far, they're as 'fugly' as the Hurricanes' play in this game...
disaacks3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005   #4
gwallaia

Rep Power: 66021 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Its not as bad as Virginia Tech's alternate unis they wore the other night agaisnt Boston College.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005   #5
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Those two are neck and neck
Old 10-29-2005   #6
tulexan
Hall of Fame

OK I was wrong. Florida has much worse uniforms. At least the VaTech ones looked professional. Florida's look like they sewed them themselves and look like even more garbage than Miami or VaTech.

Please end the two colored sleeves, they look terrible.
Old 10-30-2005   #7
TexansCanes
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulexan
OK I was wrong. Florida has much worse uniforms. At least the VaTech ones looked professional. Florida's look like they sewed them themselves and look like even more garbage than Miami or VaTech.

Please end the two colored sleeves, they look terrible.
well prepare to see a few more. Miami is wearing a form of the two sleeves against georgia tech and usc if wearing some new jersey but don't know when or what it looks like. i think the award for worst jersey should go to

Oregon

also, here are miami's, pretty much the same as va tech

Old 10-30-2005   #8
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Florida looked like they were wearing different jerseys also.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005   #9
tulexan
Hall of Fame

What is going on with all of these jerseys? The simple jersey's look fine. They are time less. I would never be caught dead in any of those jerseys. I blame Nike. This is all due to those 2 tone compression shirts they are all wearing and all of the awful jerseys are Nike.
Old 10-30-2005   #10
TexasJedi
Hall of Fame

That Oregon jersey looks like something straight out of "Rollerball".
TexasJedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005   #11
wenskek
Rookie

is that supposed to be diamond plate on the sleeves of thos oregon jersey's. that has to be the suckiest and funniest jersey i have ever seen
wenskek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005   #12
Bullpen Drew
All Pro

Attention all teams! Please stop the throwbacks! This is getting out of hand!

BTW, Try the Bullpen Drew BBQ joint! Our motto...

"Nobody beats my meat!"
Bullpen Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005   #13
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 26824 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulexan
What is going on with all of these jerseys?
It's all about the dollars. As long as people keep buying this crap they will keep putting it out. Why do you think they have 3d jerseys in the NFL and NHL? Money, money, money.

Old 11-01-2005   #14
Youngstown Colt
All Pro

Remember how great Oregon's jerseys were in the Harrington days? Hands downt he best jerseys in the business. But then Nike decided to drop a steaming pile on those jerseys, and have unvailed the inhumane crimes they are wearing today.
Old 11-01-2005   #15
TMac48
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to TMac48

What ever happened to having good old fashioned jerseys like penn state?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read