Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-19-2005   #1
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 187 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Team leader on offense..uh..uh..

On my way home today I caught a replay on 610 of an interview from earlier at Hooter's tonight, with our deep snapper Bryan Pittman. When asked about who the team leaders were he immediately said Payne and Wong.

Then he was asked about offensive leaders and his reply was"......(silence with Hooters noise in background).............uh............uh.......... ..maybe Zach Weigert"

Are you serious? Zach Freakin Weigert! The guys on 610 said he doesnt want to put any blame on anybody. haha

Sounded like a pretty good interview. Anyone catch the whole thing to put it in perspective to the entire interview?
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005   #2
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected

Zach Weigert? That is hilarious. So now it's confirmed that the team has quit on its coaches and Quarterback.

I still contend that the turning point was Carr's appearance in People last year. It all went downhill after that.
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005   #3
Ibar_Harry
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Ibar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellerLotYeller
On my way home today I caught a replay on 610 of an interview from earlier at Hooter's tonight, with our deep snapper Bryan Pittman. When asked about who the team leaders were he immediately said Payne and Wong.

Then he was asked about offensive leaders and his reply was"......(silence with Hooters noise in background).............uh............uh.......... ..maybe Zach Weigert"

Are you serious? Zach Freakin Weigert! The guys on 610 said he doesnt want to put any blame on anybody. haha

Sounded like a pretty good interview. Anyone catch the whole thing to put it in perspective to the entire interview?
I have felt for a long time that Zack has ment a lot to this team and that's why I want to line him up on the left side with Wand. I think they would be our best left side combination. Injuries have hurt us a lot and Zack has been one of the more frequently injured players. I still say I want to see Wand, Wiegert, Washington, Pitts, and either Wade or Reily in that order. Laugh, if you want, but that is still I think our best combination of O-line.
Ibar_Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005   #4
Ibar_Harry
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Ibar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVP

By the way leadership has to start somewhere and I don't care who it is. In the 1st year Mr. B was patrolling the sidelines and was really a team leader. Might surprise some of you, but he had a lot to do with that 1st year.
Ibar_Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005   #5
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 275466 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I thought Chad Stanley was our offensive team leader.

He seems to be our best offensive weapon right now. (our best defensive weapon is, of course, the men in striped shirts)

Old 10-19-2005   #6
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Kris Brown!!!!!!!!
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read