Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 10-18-2005   #1
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84
Default Pro-Bowl Ballot Started

LINK TO VOTING

You know the drill, vote!

Last edited by TEXANS84; 10-18-2005 at 06:29 PM.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005   #2
HeHateMe
Rookie

Anyone else other then me not going to vote for a single Texan?....well maybe a couple of votes for our O Linemen, they deserve to go.
HeHateMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005   #3
ccdude730
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 129 ccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ccdude730

dunta robinson - YES

robaire smith - maybe

and i think thats it
Old 10-19-2005   #4
WildBlackBear32
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccdude730
dunta robinson - YES

robaire smith - maybe

and i think thats it
What has Dunta done to be a pro-bowler? Yes, he's probably the best player, but he's certainly not done as much as last year so far.
WildBlackBear32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005   #5
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Pro Bowl "Ballet"? With the way Buchanon tackles, he's sure to make it.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005   #6
Youngstown Colt
All Pro

Can I influence you to vote for Jeff Saturday?

C'mon, he needs it.
Old 10-19-2005   #7
ccdude730
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 129 ccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ccdude730

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildBlackBear32
What has Dunta done to be a pro-bowler? Yes, he's probably the best player, but he's certainly not done as much as last year so far.
but they hardly throw in his direction. he has 1 forced fumble already. and against the titans he did not give up a completion to whoever he was covering.

there is more to the number of INTs in deciding who should be voted for. (see bungels CB last season)

also the prior season can also influence this seasons voting. i think hes going. i say he is and he told me he is too.
Old 10-21-2005   #8
GoPats
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 GoPats is on the Pro-Bowl ballotGoPats is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great One
I was thinking the same thing!
Likewise! Is that anything like "Swan Lake?"
Old 10-21-2005   #9
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Maybe Steve McKinney can Join Phillip,

Dunta is as good a corner as anybody in the NFL and he deserves the vote.
DD is a possible vote, Getting over 100yards with our O line
Old 10-23-2005   #10
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Mathis pro bowl kick returner after this game.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005   #11
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

I voted for DD and Dunta.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005   #12
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

I think we should all vote for Victor Riley, because we can.
Old 10-27-2005   #13
Bullpen Drew
All Pro

I am not voting for any of our Texans! sorry..

BTW, Try the Bullpen Drew BBQ joint! Our motto...

"Nobody beats my meat!"
Bullpen Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005   #14
Texas
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to Texas

Dunta - DD

I like them both. DD has shown alot by rushing so well with our pathetic line and Dunta has shutdown one section of the field and caused teams to not even want to throw his way. As for Jerome. Hes a possibility but needs to quit dancing and just go.
Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005   #15
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

I had to go and vote for Robaire. I like Robaire.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005   #16
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle

BTW it should be spelled Pro Bowl Ballot. Ballet is something with dancers and such.

Dunta Robinson is the only Texan that I could vote for. I would like to vote for Robaire or Domanick but neither one has put up stats to justify it.
MorKnolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005   #17
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

It doesn't really matter, since fan votes only account for 20%, but that doesn't stop me from voting for Kris Brown, Chad Stanley, D-Rob, DD, AJ, and the equipment manager.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005   #18
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Wow. Jerome Mathis left off the kick returner position.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005   #19
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Kris Brown, Chad Stanley! That's it for me!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005   #20
blankfixation
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin269
Pro Bowl "Ballet"? With the way Buchanon tackles, he's sure to make it.

Buchanon Tackling?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read