Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-18-2005   #1
TexansR#1
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to TexansR#1 Send a message via Yahoo to TexansR#1
Default I like watching the texans lose!!

By watching the Texans lose on national televison.. everybody got to see what kinda of a mess we have here in Houston. Did anybody see David Carr flinch when he ran into his o-lineman .. pretty sad ... even the announcers said that the Texans are going to ruin David Carr. Hopefully Mcnair starts to see that there is something wrong with this team and it has to be addressed in the offseason! We are in a battle for the #1 pick this year ... and i hope we get the OC from the Broncos! Hoepfully he can persuade a few offensive lineman to come over here to the Texans .. just a possibility!
TexansR#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005   #2
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 926 nflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't like seeing the Texans LOSE! But it's a fact of the times. Does anyone have insight as to what gets said to the team after such a horrific game? I mean I'm just curious, what CAN be said, and WHO would say it? It can't be as liberal as what Capers usually say's in an "after the game" coaches public address!
Old 10-18-2005   #3
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 35273 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

watching the texans lose is painful and depressing
Old 10-18-2005   #4
Texas
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to Texas

I agree its painful and depressing but I stick with my team no matter what and hopefully some coach who loves challenges will decide to try and help and possibly lead us to a better year next season.
Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005   #5
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I either laugh histericly or just go into a depressing trance.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005   #6
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 406301 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs down

Quote:
I like watching the texans lose!!
Blasphemy!! Burn him at the stake!

There is nothing good about losing.

Silver linings are optimistic consequences, not intentional goals.
Old 10-18-2005   #7
NativeJPR
Rookie

I love watching a good football game and from our opponents perspective we have been doing a bang up job, I'm sure none of them are complaining about our play or lack thereof. I HATE watching the Texans lose I would rather go to the MALL than watch the Texans lose, however they're not giving us much of a choice(cause I'm NOT going to the MALL). I think we need to make changes NOW, don't wait till the offseason, if it can be done now...do it NOW. I know everyone is under contract right now, but contracts can be broken. I'm all for Kubiak, but it wouldn't bother me to see Bob McNair on the sidelines getting in the middle of Capers *** when they do stupid stuff either. All I know is it's nice to have a team to ***** about.
NativeJPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-18-2005   #8
touttail
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NativeJPR
I love watching a good football game ***** :
Man was that USC/Notre Dame game a blast to watch. Now that was a football game!

bobby 119C
touttail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005   #9
hadaad
All Pro

Rep Power: 396 hadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respected

What is this world coming to?

"I like watching the Texans lose"?
What kind of fan likes to watch his team lose? You sound like a Lions fan I know.
This is the most ridiculous thread I've ever read by someone who isn't a troll.
Here's hoping the Texans pull it out against the Colts.
hadaad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005   #10
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005   #11
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 89864 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by touttail
Man was that USC/Notre Dame game a blast to watch. Now that was a football game!

bobby 119C
Great game. Been better if my Irish had pulled it out though.
Old 10-19-2005   #12
Bassinguy
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nflnutswife
I don't like seeing the Texans LOSE! But it's a fact of the times. Does anyone have insight as to what gets said to the team after such a horrific game? I mean I'm just curious, what CAN be said, and WHO would say it? It can't be as liberal as what Capers usually say's in an "after the game" coaches public address!
It might be he says the same type things in the locker room.He never get too excited or disturbed over anything. Some call that mellow, we call it uninspiring.
Bassinguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read