Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-20-2005   #41
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBlood
If I didnt know better it sounds like the subject of this thread is "What will you do if we win the superbowl"
If we win the Superbowl, I'm just going to drop dead and ask my question in person.

Hey, maybe they ARE learning from the Astros! 15-30 start....0-6 start....naw, they just suck.
HJam72 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005   #42
touttail
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBH
I will celebrate by buying a banana pudding ice cream cone from Hank's.
Blue Bell banana pudding ice cream ain't bad!

bobby 119C
touttail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005   #43
rockabilly
Veteran

Rep Power: 432 rockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respected

i will finnally get to take advantage of Tiger Mart's Bengal Traders Free coffee on monday when the Texans win offer.

I always here that commercial every morning and think....geez, they are never gonna have to give free coffee.
rockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005   #44
The Mighty Texan
Rookie

Default If we win against Indy... hahahahahahah!!!

I would think your stoned sitting next to RickyWilliams and handing it over to Bob Marley! While rolling another one, waiting for Hendrix to show up and jam...

Your so high!! Come down off the ledge and have a nap!

Would you like a cookie ot two?

We would still be 1 and 5 with whole lotta games left and no plan or plays

Nice Dreams Cheech!!

I love ya for it... but no, I have no dreams of winning now, only misery for the rest of the season!

The Mighty Texan!!
The Mighty Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005   #45
Salibu
Rookie

Default Peytons Rant..

"Did anyone catch the whining, hissy fit Manning had on the sideline against his OL when he got sacked twice in one game? Had to be walked away and the OL guys were not taking it well at all. He has displayed that behavior previously (against us last year when he was sacked twice and it should have been 4 times for example). While he is obviously a fantastic QB and would instantly give us more wins, I really wonder how he would perform here much more than guys like Brady, Roeth or McNabb."

His rant was one of the greatest and funniest things ever... go back and watch it... Read his lips. He tells his O-Lineman to Shutup and Sitdown (The one that is trying to get him to back off) The O-Lineman pats him on the butt and sits down... Funniest thing ever. My friends and I were laughing our heads off. Thats why he rocks... He dont take crap from no one!
Salibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005   #46
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 239970 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

If the Texans win this weekend, I'll dance a jig.

If they win the SB, I'll collect on my Vegas bet and dance two jigs.

Yes, I actually bet on our team to win the SB before the season.
:brickwall
eriadoc is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read