Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-17-2005   #1
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 57275 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default What will you do if we beat Indy on Sunday?

I will by a lottery ticket--if the Texans, with a 1 in a ten million chance of wining, pull off a miracle, maybe I can too?
gtexan02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005   #2
GoJags16
Rookie

Id jump for freaking joy and watch my Jags take the South over. Ill be rooting for the Texans heavily tonight and next week. Cmon Texans, yall can do it!

Git R Done!
GoJags16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005   #3
TexansAllTheWayBaby
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 TexansAllTheWayBaby is a Pro BowlerTexansAllTheWayBaby is a Pro Bowler
Send a message via AIM to TexansAllTheWayBaby

I think its possible, you never know. I belive we have the right attitude to, and right smarts to.
TexansAllTheWayBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005   #4
TexansRoll
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansAllTheWayBaby
I think its possible, you never know. I belive we have the right attitude to, and right smarts to.
Put the kool aid down
TexansRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005   #5
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

i'll die of a heart attack.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005   #6
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

Crack...That's right, I, Ashley Ashna, will do crack if we beat then Coalts.
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005   #7
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

I would get seriously drunk, then wake up on monday with a hangover only to learn that they actually lost. Wait a minute, that's what I do every sunday..
Malloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-18-2005   #8
royce1054
All Pro

Send a message via MSN to royce1054 Send a message via Yahoo to royce1054

I would think damn we are trying to lose the #1 pick in the draft
royce1054 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005   #9
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 24376 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

I'd wonder what happened to our 20 game preseason.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005   #10
Beer and Metal
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20683 Beer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respected

I think I'll sharpen up the ol' ice skates and head to the river Styx.
Beer and Metal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005   #11
JustBonee
Hall of Fame

Since everyone thinks that of all the games this year, this was the one quaranteed lost on the schedule (here and in Indy) .. So maybe while the Colts are playing their brand of finess football, we can run around like the three (11) stooges and distract their game, and maybe take it away.
Who knows ... after all, we will be in the magical Battle Red.
JustBonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005   #12
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72199 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

I will get on my knees and ask God if Hell has frozen over.
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005   #13
touttail
All Pro

I will run out on the field butt naked. Believe me guys and gals, you DON'T want to see this happen! It would be a sad sight!

bobby 119C
touttail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005   #14
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 243165 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Not going to happen so there's no reason to contemplate what I'd do.

This team beat the Colts? It is for to laugh!
Old 10-18-2005   #15
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 299943 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Did anyone catch the whining, hissy fit Manning had on the sideline against his OL when he got sacked twice in one game? Had to be walked away and the OL guys were not taking it well at all. He has displayed that behavior previously (against us last year when he was sacked twice and it should have been 4 times for example). While he is obviously a fantastic QB and would instantly give us more wins, I really wonder how he would perform here much more than guys like Brady, Roeth or McNabb.
Old 10-18-2005   #16
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

All I know is this is my first game to go to at reliant and if we happened to pull it off, I'll be the guy they show on the jumbo tron with the urine stain running down his pant leg.
Old 10-18-2005   #17
HeHateMe
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635
All I know is this is my first game to go to at reliant and if we happened to pull it off, I'll be the guy they show on the jumbo tron with the urine stain running down his pant leg.
I'll be right next to you with a **** stain on his pants :brickwall
HeHateMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005   #18
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 290612 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

If the Texans beat the Colts this Sunday...I'll take the brown paper off of my Texans hard hat.
Old 10-18-2005   #19
Coach C.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11 Coach C. is a Pro BowlerCoach C. is a Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak
Did anyone catch the whining, hissy fit Manning had on the sideline against his OL when he got sacked twice in one game? Had to be walked away and the OL guys were not taking it well at all. He has displayed that behavior previously (against us last year when he was sacked twice and it should have been 4 times for example). While he is obviously a fantastic QB and would instantly give us more wins, I really wonder how he would perform here much more than guys like Brady, Roeth or McNabb.
Infantry that is the sign of a good leader on the field. If your leader does not hold people accountable or get in their faces then they go back and dont think much of it. ie our offensive line. Great leaders demand more from their teams. I mean you are infantry I think you understand this.
Coach C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005   #20
LORK 88
Wreck'em Ŧech!

Rep Power: 202 LORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to LORK 88

I'd pinch myself and wake up

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read