Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-17-2005   #21
mean mark8
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by touttail
1-------Davis run right.
2-------Davis run left.
3-------Carr rushed, throws bad pass.
4-------Stanley kick.

1-------Davis up the middle.
2-------Davis short pass.
3-------Carr scrambles, throws bad pass.
4-------Stanley kick.

1-------Davis runs up the middle.
2-------Davis runs right.
3-------Carr throws 4 yard quick pass.
4-------Stanley kick.

The opposing defense has got it figured out already, guess I don't have to list anymore.

bobby 119C :brickwall
you almost got it but I think we run left @ ~3/1 ratio. 3 runs left then 1 right. Sort of like a waltz.
mean mark8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005   #22
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rightnow
Dear Diary,

Today I am at a football game again. I really like being a coach. Except for when we lose it is no fun. I also really like going to McDonalds after the game for a hamburger. I really like getting extra pickles. Sometimes I sneak pickles from the fridge and take them to my room to eat them.

It looks like my quarterback has fallen down again and somebody is on top of him. That happens a lot and some people say it is because of a line somewhere. I wonder what people are waiting for in that line? I bet it's hamburgers.

funniest thing ive read today! bigmouth capers bass

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005   #23
Meisterman
Veteran

"I'm going down in flames...but Casserly is going with me for making me work with this talentless bunch!"
Old 10-17-2005   #24
GoPats
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 GoPats is on the Pro-Bowl ballotGoPats is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Dear Diary,

Today I am at a football game again. I really like being a coach. Except for when we lose it is no fun. I also really like going to McDonalds after the game for a hamburger. I really like getting extra pickles. Sometimes I sneak pickles from the fridge and take them to my room to eat them.

It looks like my quarterback has fallen down again and somebody is on top of him. That happens a lot and some people say it is because of a line somewhere. I wonder what people are waiting for in that line? I bet it's hamburgers.
You, sir, are a funny *******. I could not mean that in a nicer way.
Old 10-17-2005   #25
GoPats
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 GoPats is on the Pro-Bowl ballotGoPats is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

It could be his grocery list.

- eggs
- butter
- milk

(Carr gets sacked.)

"Oh yeah..."

- hamburger
- pancake mix

(Carr gets sacked again.)

"Reminds me..."

- meat tenderizer
Old 10-18-2005   #26
humbleone
Veteran

I wonder if Carr can quick kick?
humbleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005   #27
jagsfanincanada
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmlockett
uh.....if 1+1=3 an w're bhin 32 soo thn um I nede um 1 touchdown? ma b I shud asx casserlli
Winner. I laughed out loud.
jagsfanincanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-18-2005   #28
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I believe he wrote this in big letters:

"Now, itís kind of like sticking your finger in a dike. "
-Coach Dom Capers on how he feels about the team?
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005   #29
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 48121 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano
"Now, itís kind of like sticking your finger in a dike. "
-Coach Dom Capers on how he feels about the team?
I couldn't help but sigh and laugh when I read that in his press conference...
Its a pretty bad insult to compare coaching our team to sticking your finger in a dike. (insert childish joke here about the Vikings)

Last edited by gtexan02; 10-18-2005 at 07:51 PM.
gtexan02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005   #30
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8733 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02
I couldn't help but sigh and laugh when I read that in his press conference...
Its a pretty bad insult to compare coaching our team to sticking your finger in a dike. (insert childish joke here about the Vikings)

did he really say that?
utahmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005   #31
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 48121 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbeth
did he really say that?
Straight from the press conference:
Quote:
(on how he feels about team) ďWell I was very disappointed in the way we played last night just in the area of fundamentals Ė blocking, tackling, and too many penalties. I do believe this team can improve and I do see us improving in some areas. Now, itís kind of like sticking your finger in a dike.
http://www.houstontexans.com/news/ne...php?PRKey=2071
gtexan02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005   #32
jags98
Veteran

It all starts up front. Now where do I find them?
jags98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005   #33
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87952 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected

all work and no play makes dom a dull boy.
Old 10-18-2005   #34
Bassinguy
Rookie

Quote:
Dear Diary,

Well stated. So many hamburgers, so little time. Maybe David and his crew will take him to Mickey D's, and stuff the food up his ---
Bassinguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005   #35
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Last edited by ATX; 10-19-2005 at 01:32 AM.
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005   #36
touttail
All Pro

Hey Marge, you just wait till I get home to your sexy self!!!
Dom

bobby 119C :brickwall
touttail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005   #37
ndndixie
Rookie

Send a message via Yahoo to ndndixie

Funniest **** I've seen since I watched my Titans stink it up Sunday.....keep the humor, it helps!
ndndixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005   #38
texan_fan
Rookie

Send a message via Yahoo to texan_fan

Quote:
Dear Diary,

THANK YOU!!!! OMG...still laughing...
Old 10-20-2005   #39
texan_fan
Rookie

Send a message via Yahoo to texan_fan

Dear Jeff Posey, Jamie Sharper, Aaron Glenn:

I'm sorry. Please come home...
Old 10-20-2005   #40
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5496 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

1. Ask real coach how to teach players to exicute.
2. Get mouth wired shut.
3. Learn sign launguage.
4. Remove Pendry from Christmas list.

Last edited by BigBull17; 10-20-2005 at 11:19 AM.
BigBull17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read