Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-16-2005   #1
broken_down_carr
Rookie

Default Thats It! Im Switching To The Cowboys

This Franchise has been a disaster and a disgrace from day one. I cant believe that I didnt become a Cowboys fan sooner after the Oilers left. The Texans are Junk from the top down. As far as I am concerned they could send this team to Los Angeles. No One on this team is worth a plug nickel. The Coach is a rube, and the offensive line is a disgrace. None of those fat losers deserve to even be in the NFL. Im done with this team.
broken_down_carr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005   #2
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63

Thats nice, dont let the door hit ya on the way out.
Old 10-16-2005   #3
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken_down_carr
This Franchise has been a disaster and a disgrace from day one. I cant believe that I didnt become a Cowboys fan sooner after the Oilers left. The Texans are Junk from the top down. As far as I am concerned they could send this team to Los Angeles. No One on this team is worth a plug nickel. The Coach is a rube, and the offensive line is a disgrace. None of those fat losers deserve to even be in the NFL. Im done with this team.
GOODBYE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005   #4
HowBoutThemCowboys!
All Pro

Rep Power: 30 HowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performer

Welcome to the Cowboys bud, you'll enjoy here a rich tradition of excellence dating way back to Mr. Laundry, and all the way to Mr. Parcells. Our franchise looks outstanding for this season and many years to come, welcome to the squad my friend.

The finest Cowboy Message Board out there is www.Cowboys-Forum.com

Again, welcome to the Silver and Blue, whether you're a laid back Cowboy fan like Hank Hill, or a hard core kinda guy like me, there's always room for America's Team.

Dallas Cowboys- 5 Time World Champions
HowBoutThemCowboys! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005   #5
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowBoutThemCowboys!
Welcome to the Cowboys bud, you'll enjoy here a rich tradition of excellence dating way back to Mr. Laundry, and all the way to Mr. Parcells. Our franchise looks outstanding for this season and many years to come, welcome to the squad my friend.

The finest Cowboy Message Board out there is www.Cowboys-Forum.com

Again, welcome to the Silver and Blue, whether you're a laid back Cowboy fan like Hank Hill, or a hard core kinda guy like me, there's always room for America's Team.
You sound like my brother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005   #6
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 11734 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

we will miss you and your 3 post's
utahmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005   #7
Titan1216
Rookie

Quote:
You can't just change teams like that...it isn't allowed.

GoTitans !
Titan1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-16-2005   #8
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Have you traded in your Red Sox hat for an Astros one yet?

That's why I have ALWAYS hated the Cowboys. They are a team full of bandwagon fans. Go ahead and root for them, they will never get back losing to the Texans in their very first ever game.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005   #9
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 11734 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

if your gonna switch teams join the saint's. they could use some support right now.
utahmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005   #10
broken_down_carr
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbeth
if your gonna switch teams join the saint's. they could use some support right now.

and join another bottom feeding franchise? Never.
broken_down_carr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005   #11
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
and join another bottom feeding franchise? Never.
What's your greatest memories of your Chicago Bulls of the early 90's? How do you think they compare to your current team the Spurs?
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005   #12
rockabilly
Veteran

Rep Power: 433 rockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respected

even though this team sucks.....i will NEVER be a Cowgirls fan.
rockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005   #13
gwallaia

Rep Power: 84705 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns
What's your greatest memories of your Chicago Bulls of the early 90's? How do you think they compare to your current team the Spurs?
LOL! Well said Hookem. If ever there was a definition of a band-wagon fan.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005   #14
Domanick_Davis_Ownz
Rookie

Send a message via MSN to Domanick_Davis_Ownz Send a message via Yahoo to Domanick_Davis_Ownz

lmaooooooooo how lame yeah we have a horrible team/staff but i wouldnt be a cowboys fan if my life depended on it
Domanick_Davis_Ownz is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read