Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-16-2005   #1
harley7
Rookie

Default Bright side: Carr looks OK.

But thats just one light in a big dark cave.
harley7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005   #2
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected

By the pathetic standard he is measured by these days... sure.
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005   #3
harley7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by the wonger need food
By the pathetic standard he is measured by these days... sure.
No..seriously. He's looking good. He is manuevering in the backfield well and he is unloading the freaking Football before getting sacked. YEAH David!!!!!!
Old 10-16-2005   #4
harley7
Rookie

TOUCH DOWN YEAH!!! Nice job Carr!! Pretty sweet!
Old 10-16-2005   #5
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected

Maybe he'll get 200 yards tonight. Twice in 13 games would be a major accomplishment for him.
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005   #6
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 146679 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't know about the game but his interviews are cute . David seems to be a nice guy ... but is'nt he the Eddy Haskell of the NFL .
Old 10-16-2005   #7
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt LionHeart
Are We watching the same game i saw and ok drive but nothing to say WoW
right now as im posting this its 13/25 for a monstrous 95 at 3.8 yards a completion
Quote:
Originally Posted by the wonger need food
Maybe he'll get 200 yards tonight. Twice in 13 games would be a major accomplishment for him
You guy's make me laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-16-2005   #8
NFLforher
All Pro

David is doing much better getting rid of the ball.

It's not all on his shoulders.
NFLforher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005   #9
harley7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt LionHeart
yeah good touchdown but lets give credit were its due that was all Domanick Davis
Carr and DD......Yeah...ha ha ha Hasselbeck SACKED YEAH!!!!!
Old 10-16-2005   #10
harley7
Rookie

Default Seattles running game makes our D look real badddddd!

Carr is looking great. Using his mobility really well ...... playing a smarter game and not holding onto the ball. Our D is looking really crappy against Seattles running game though. I am really happy about Carr though. He really looks good tonight despite the poor Texans D performance. Isn't that Capers specialty.....Defense...kinda scary.
Old 10-16-2005   #11
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by harley7
Carr is looking great. Using his mobility really well ...... playing a smarter game and not holding onto the ball.
I second that. And he's still got that gun. DC's looking good tonight !
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005   #12
F-minus67
Hall of Fame

It almost looks like Carr is developing pocket presents, as well as getting some time to throw. Plus, it seems Joe Thiesman is starting to like him.
Old 10-16-2005   #13
swisher
Old School

Rep Power: 669 swisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respected

it's the damn two-minute offense...how many sacks have come at the end of the half or the end of a game? All three have come in that situation tonight.
swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005   #14
thefuture17
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-minus67
It almost looks like Carr is developing pocket presents, as well as getting some time to throw. Plus, it seems Joe Thiesman is starting to like him.
ok u dont think he only looked good i think he looked great and one of the annoucers said why are they keeping Carr in there there risking him getting hurt with thta horrile line.After watching Carr tonight i think he still will become a great QB in the NFL.But thats just my opinion
Old 10-16-2005   #15
thefuture17
Rookie

Default Do you still doubt Carr??????

Ok do you guys still doubt Carr after the way he played tonight.I sure as hell dont.He played good with a horrible offensive line.I really cant wait untill next year when he gets an offensive line.I am calling Carr MVP next year
Old 10-16-2005   #16
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 80316 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefuture17
Ok do you guys still doubt Carr after the way he played tonight.I sure as hell dont.He played good with a horrible offensive line.I really cant wait untill next year when he gets an offensive line.I am calling Carr MVP next year
Carr IS NOT the problem with this team. His erratic play and "let's just play well" attitude is a direct result of being on this team and being "molded" by a clueless organization. I say organization because Casserly is just as much/more to blame than Capers.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005   #17
Domanick_Davis_Ownz
Rookie

Send a message via MSN to Domanick_Davis_Ownz Send a message via Yahoo to Domanick_Davis_Ownz
Default Carr wasnt the problem

Carr had nothing to do with us losing this game tonight even though he threw some sloppy passes i was even bragging at the last of the game that he only had 1 sack i should of kept my mouth shut lol.....i reckon our lame o-line just said ah well since we lost lets just see how many times we can let carr get sacked :brickwall
Domanick_Davis_Ownz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005   #18
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domanick_Davis_Ownz
Carr had nothing to do with us losing this game tonight even though he threw some sloppy passes i was even bragging at the last of the game that he only had 1 sack i should of kept my mouth shut lol.....i reckon our lame o-line just said ah well since we lost lets just see how many times we can let carr get sacked :brickwall
To me those are the most frustrating sacks because at that point in the game Carr shouldn't even be touched. The defense isn't even trying to sack him.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005   #19
ghostlight
All Pro

Rep Power: 202 ghostlight is a quality contributor and well respectedghostlight is a quality contributor and well respectedghostlight is a quality contributor and well respectedghostlight is a quality contributor and well respectedghostlight is a quality contributor and well respectedghostlight is a quality contributor and well respectedghostlight is a quality contributor and well respectedghostlight is a quality contributor and well respectedghostlight is a quality contributor and well respectedghostlight is a quality contributor and well respectedghostlight is a quality contributor and well respected

I got to see the Texans for the first time this year and Carr showed me a Loins Heart. He provided what leadedship this team is getting. The coaches looked shell shocked with no visible signs of being in charge of anything.

I remember when the Oilers were losing the coaches and the team were still fighting to the end. Thats why we all loved the Oilers they never laid down. That's a coach's character that provides that kind of heart and I didn't see it on our sideline.
Old 10-16-2005   #20
Domanick_Davis_Ownz
Rookie

Send a message via MSN to Domanick_Davis_Ownz Send a message via Yahoo to Domanick_Davis_Ownz

i think any other team in the nfl would of took carr out of the game. it was a for sure loss whyyyyyy did they keep him in the whole game
Domanick_Davis_Ownz is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read