Join Date: Sep 2005
Rep Power: 0
Nfl Draft 2006
Len Pasquarelli, of ESPN.com, reports Houston Texans QB David Carr has reached sufficient performance records to void the final three years, which would make him eligible for unrestricted free agency after the 2005 season. The team has until the final game of the 2005 season to execute a buy-back clause in his contract that would allow the team to retain him.
Houston trade thier 1st pick over all, future 5th round, and 7th round pick to Browns for browns first pick and Browns 2nd round pick
1. Browns ( from Texans ) Matt Leinart QB USC
2. 49ers D’Brickshaw Ferguson OT Virginia
3. Texans ( from Browns ) Vince Young QB Texas
4. Chargers (from Tennessee) Ahmad Brooks LB Virginia
5. Dolphins Marcus Mcneil OT Auburn
6. Bears Rod Wright DT Texas
7. Saints Omar Jacobs QB Bowling Green
8. Bucs Devin Hester CB/WR Miami
9. Giants Kiwi DE Boston College
10. Raiders A.J Hawk LB Ohio State
11. Packers Mario Williams DE NCState
12. Rams Abdul Hodge LB Iowa
13. Jets Reggie Bush RB/WR USC
14. Broncos(Redskins) Jimmy Williams CB Virginia Tech
15. Broncos Eric Winston OT Miami
16. Bills Chad Greenway LB Iowa
17. Lions Charles Gordon CB Kansas
18. Seahawks Jesee Mahelon DT Tenneesee
19. Bengals Haloti Ngata DT Oregon
20. Jaguars Jason Allen S/CB Teneesee
21. Cardinals Mercedes Lewis TE UCLA
22. Ravens Gabe Watson DT UCLA
23. Cowboys Greg Lee WR Pitt
24. Steelers Jonthan Scott OT Texas
25. Falcons Daryl Tapp DE/DT Virginia Tech
26. Chiefs Reggie Mcneal QB Texas A&M
27. Vikings Leonard Pope TE Georgia
28. Patriots DeAngelo Williams RB Memphis
29. Eagles H.B Blades S/LB Pitt
30. Colts Thomas Howard LB UTEP
31. Panthers Max Jean Gilles OG Georgia
32. San Diego Chargers Darnell Bing S USC
Last edited by Houston_Fan4life; 10-15-2005 at 09:14 AM.
Hall of Fame
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: H-Town stomping once again!
Rep Power: 11
There are A LOT of questionable picks in this draft.
First of all there is absolutely no way V. Young is ready to play QB in the NFL nor do I want to see the Texans take a freaking QB when you still have the SAME problem we have NOW. NO OFFENSIVE LINE.
Jimmy Williams or Reggie Bush will make make it out of the top 10 and AJ Hawk probably needs to be higher as well.
If D Williams falls to 28 someone will be losing their job.
Ahmad brooks been to banged up to reamin a top 5.
I really dont understand why Reggie Mcneal or V. Young are in your draft at all. Neither has shown they are even ready for the NFL much less 1st round QB's.
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Orange Park FL.
Rep Power: 9
Where do I begin...
- Vince Young will stay in school -- and even if he did come out, he would not be picked that high.
- Devin Hester isn't even a late first rounder right now.
- Reggie Bush out of the top 10? Are you joking?
- Jason Allen is out for the year, which would make him out of the NFL Draft runnings.
- DeAngelo Williams is WAY too low.
- Where's Maroney?
- Reggie McNeal isn't a first rounder
- The Dolphins don't need another OT
- The Cards will not have one of the lower 1st round picks...They will have a top 5-10 pick...
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|