Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2005   #341
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan
Send a message via AIM to HoustonFan Send a message via MSN to HoustonFan Send a message via Yahoo to HoustonFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel
Oh stop! That's not funny!
I can dream, right? *sigh
Old 10-16-2005   #342
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

carr has done well
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005   #343
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan
Send a message via AIM to HoustonFan Send a message via MSN to HoustonFan Send a message via Yahoo to HoustonFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65
carr has done well
I still say give him another shot next season - hopefully w/a new coach and improved offensive line.
Old 10-16-2005   #344
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 25614 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope the line studies film of Bruener this week. Hands up on the defender, move your feet to stay in front, line up in a legal position, don't move until after the snap - it's a clinic!
Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005   #345
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFan
I still say give him another shot next season - hopefully w/a new coach and improved offensive line.
He will be back
Old 10-16-2005   #346
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Random post for the 'Stros, here. I really hope the Angels win tonight, w/ the hope that the Stros win tomorrow night so we get to wait on the winner of that series.
Old 10-16-2005   #347
mean mark8
Veteran

Did anyone else hear Carr say you have to have a clock in your head and know how long they give you? Yes, he hasn't gotten much time a lot this year but if you drop back to pass everytime looking to have only 2 seconds, you look shell-shocked when you have more time to pass and miss badly. That's what's going on in this game. He's been sacked once at half and maybe knocked down after a pass 1 or 2 other times. That's normal in the NFL. He is still looking scared on every play and his average yards per pass is only 4. If this is how we're going to play every game, we're done. All the defenses have to do is put 8 men at the line all the time and we concede. I want a new QB who's going to dictate to the defense not concede.
mean mark8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-16-2005   #348
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I love Capers talking about getting the ball downfield.. well catch 22 on that.. to get the ball downfield you got to take more than a 2 or 3 step drop
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005   #349
Peldon
All Pro

Rep Power: 33 Peldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respected

So close to another turnover
Peldon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005   #350
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Tough break for us. A chance at another TO gone.
Old 10-16-2005   #351
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

I like how Holmgren got in Scobey's face for messing up. Hope Capers is taking notes on that.
Old 10-16-2005   #352
tiger06
Veteran

Thank God the Astros won today
tiger06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005   #353
Peldon
All Pro

Rep Power: 33 Peldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respected

Their quarterback hurt our defensive lineman.
Old 10-16-2005   #354
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Thats how you know when you bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005   #355
Peldon
All Pro

I think I just saw cousin It, he's a Seahawks fan.
Old 10-16-2005   #356
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

TERRIBLE. Just TERRIBLE
Old 10-16-2005   #357
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 247537 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't know how anyone can watch this and not hate the Texans just a little bit on the inside. I can't even really help it. I "hate" what they've built (or rather failed to build) here.

They disgust me. They're everything that I can't embrace about a football team. I can love a loser when the effort is there and the team plays hard. I can't love this. I can't even bear to look at it anymore.
Old 10-16-2005   #358
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

I can't beleive in almost 4 seasons of existence we are actually going backwards.
Old 10-16-2005   #359
mean mark8
Veteran

Does anyone else out there think this could be Capers' swan song for the season? Man, we look terrible, like we've given up.
mean mark8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005   #360
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel
I don't know how anyone can watch this and not hate the Texans just a little bit on the inside. I can't even really help it. I "hate" what they've built (or rather failed to build) here.

They disgust me. They're everything that I can't embrace about a football team. I can love a loser when the effort is there and the team plays hard. I can't love this. I can't even bear to look at it anymore.
I feel you.... but you'll be back just like I will. lol

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read