Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-14-2005   #21
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

41 - 13 Seattle

SA 3 TD's and Hasslebeck throws for two.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005   #22
TheTim5125
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to TheTim5125

If its raining... Texans 14 Seattle 17
no rain Texans 21 Seattle 35
Old 10-14-2005   #23
Fldvldog
Veteran

Seattle: 41
Houston: 6
Fldvldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005   #24
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 272958 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fldvldog
Seattle: 41
Houston: 6
Pittsburgh 24, Kitty cats 9. Go away or we bring out the tape for your paws.
Old 10-14-2005   #25
Honch Delgado
Veteran

Sea 27
Hou 13

We'll score a TD, in what quarter who knows
Honch Delgado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005   #26
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 103796 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
41 - 13 Seattle

Exactly the score I was thinking...though I figure 1 TD may come from their defense.

Let's say it again..

Texans - 13

Seahawks - 41
disaacks3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005   #27
Texas
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to Texas

Concidering all factors of the season so far im gonna have to say. Seattle-27 Houston-10
Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-14-2005   #28
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Seahawks:24
Texans:16
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005   #29
jr0ck
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jr0ck

texans: 17

seattle: 13

you heard it here first
Old 10-14-2005   #30
Fldvldog
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak
Pittsburgh 24, Kitty cats 9. Go away or we bring out the tape for your paws.

Hmmm. I didn't know posting my prediction in a prediction thread would cause you to
Fldvldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005   #31
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 144668 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

If Capers shows up in dred locks to inspire his team ... I'm changing my prediction to Texans 24 - hawks 9 . This revalation will change the Texans future. Bob McNair shows up looking like Bob Marley and the Texans beat the Colts 31-3 . We be jammin when CC gets on board .
Old 10-14-2005   #32
mean mark8
Veteran

35-0, Seahawks, as our team shows what it's truly capable of under Coach Capers.
mean mark8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005   #33
royce1054
All Pro

Send a message via MSN to royce1054 Send a message via Yahoo to royce1054

i say 31-10 Seahawks

Last edited by royce1054; 10-14-2005 at 12:14 PM.
royce1054 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005   #34
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 272958 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fldvldog
Hmmm. I didn't know posting my prediction in a prediction thread would cause you to
Reading is fundamental. I wasn't I was
Old 10-14-2005   #35
Texans Horror
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25 Texans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of Famer

The Texans find ways of making bad teams look good, but I think the new line will get blown out of the water. 41-3.
Texans Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005   #36
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 207979 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

We'll score a TD. It may be a meaningless TD, but we'll get one. Hopefully, DD will get it and then it won't be meaningless to my fantasy team lol.

38-13 Seahawks win. I think they stop intentionally scoring after 4 TDs, but accidentally get another 10 points.
eriadoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005   #37
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 35068 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans 31
Hawks 24

We win this game because the staff finally does their job and exposes every individuals weakness and then pulls them immediately. The back ups go in and play well but then make a mistake and get pulled. The reign of accountability has arrived.

By the end of the third quarter we are down by 24-14. Dunta sacks Hasselbeck and Seth Payne falls on the ball in the end zone, 24-21. Carr gets sacked and is knocked out. Ragone comes in all of a sudden we see an Offensive line and WR corp who all seem to have an extra gear and wind up marching down the field for a FG, 24-24. On the next drive Ragone goes down hard as good tings can't always last, but what is different here is that the O Line actually walk over to him and pick him up. A team seems to be born without its two best and highest paid offensive players.

How do we score the final TD, you will have to watch it yourself.

That is what 45 minutes of standstill traffic yields in Seattle.
Old 10-16-2005   #38
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
41 - 13 Seattle

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3
Exactly the score I was thinking...though I figure 1 TD may come from their defense.

Let's say it again..

Texans - 13

Seahawks - 41
We have a good feel for our team Dissacks...sadly.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005   #39
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63

I was thinking 38-10, man Im getting good.
Old 10-16-2005   #40
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 140 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quit bragging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read