Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-10-2005   #21
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 76973 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Bingo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincinnatikid
No matter who is hired, i would want Dick LeBeau as the DC if he can be signed away from Pittsburgh. He is a genius in the 3-4 and would make Peek the next Joey Porter, and allow Dunta to be in the pro bowl.
We have a winner.
Old 10-11-2005   #22
touttail
All Pro

My vote is for Gary Kubiak.
My God look what he has done Offensively for Denver over the years.

bobby 119C
touttail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005   #23
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

If we are going to make a change mid season, then JJ is about the only one qualified that may be available. If we waite to the end of the season then either Kubiack or Johnson would be good choices. Kubiack interviewed for the HC once already and we went the DOMINATOR probably due to experience as an HC and with starting a new club. In hind site, may have been a realy bad choice. Hard to say if Kubiack would have done better, but would have been hard not to after year 3.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005   #24
z0rpAn
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to z0rpAn Send a message via MSN to z0rpAn Send a message via Yahoo to z0rpAn

ehh why don't we get 2 head coaches?
z0rpAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005   #25
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

if we got JJ.. id bet on us getting a Monday night game against the Cowboys next season

Kubiak, Kiffen, and Johnson.. those are my choices for HC.. any one of them will be ok with me.

for DC.. LeBeau would be the obvious best choice. Getting him from pittsburg would be a near impossible task though. Im not sure who would make a good DC to be honest.. Capers would probably be good .. but that aint gonna happen hehe.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005   #26
ccdude730
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 129 ccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ccdude730

jim mora

...but only so we can hear him say "playoffs? you kiddin' me? playoffs?"
Old 10-11-2005   #27
touttail
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccdude730
jim mora

...but only so we can hear him say "playoffs? you kiddin' me? playoffs?"

Jim Mora-no way!
I was a Saints fan for 30+ years. He stood on the sideline with a worse deer in the headlight look than Capers.

bobby 119C
touttail is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-11-2005   #28
rittenhouserobz
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to rittenhouserobz

At this point I would take a high scool coach that won a state championship to replace Capers.

Seriously, based on what has been posted in this thread I would take Kubiak. He sounds like he would influence Carr in a positive way.
Old 10-11-2005   #29
CajunTexan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFan
I have a feeling it will be Jimmy. I just noticed his pic on this site w/ McNair when they paid a visit to the Astrodome. That's what got me thinking :hmmm

It would be great if he was coaching the Texans to a victory over the Cowboys next season - just to piss Jerry off.
Dude...that line right there would be motivation enough for "Jimma" to take the job!!! They have kissed and made up, but you know "Jimma" would love to stick it to the other JJ!!!!!
CajunTexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read