Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

View Poll Results: What will happen first?
Astros taking it all the way 10 35.71%
Texans pulling out a miracle win 7 25.00%
Dom Capers getting fired 11 39.29%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-10-2005   #1
HeHateMe
Rookie

Default What will happen first? Astros winning the Worlds Series or a Texans win?

Stros in 6 against the Cards
Stros in 6 against the Sox
Texans still winless
HeHateMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005   #2
HardKnockTexan
All Pro

Rep Power: 28 HardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performer

I'm going with the Rockets winning the NBA Championship!
Old 10-10-2005   #3
tiger06
Veteran

Gooooooooo Stros!!
tiger06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005   #4
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

I certainly hope it doesn't take the Texans 43 years to win their next game so I have to take the Texans over the Astros.

Last edited by Hookem Horns; 10-10-2005 at 03:14 PM.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005   #5
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

caper's fired.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005   #6
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan
Send a message via AIM to HoustonFan Send a message via MSN to HoustonFan Send a message via Yahoo to HoustonFan

Damn. I guess this is a week time line, huh????

Hmmm.... looking at our next 3 opponents:

Seattle - anything is possible; Indianapolis - HELL NO!!!!; Browns maybe, though they are looking good w/ Romeo C. in charge.

Astros winning it all???!!!!! This has to be the year that they get over the fence into the World Series and WIN!!!!

Capers being fired?? Sorry guys, that won't happen until the end of the season.

I think the Astros win the championship - I hope I'm right about that one.
Old 10-10-2005   #7
aphia1996
Rookie

Send a message via Yahoo to aphia1996
Default Same Day...

The Texans Win on the 30th of Oct and THE HOUSTON ASTROS WIN THE WORLD SERIES on that same Sunday!!

How about that for the greatest day in Houston Sports History!!!

GEAUX ASTROS and Texans!!!

James H.
Houston, Texas
aphia1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-10-2005   #8
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeHateMe
Stros in 6 against the Cards
Stros in 6 against the Sox
Texans still winless
Priceless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read