Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-10-2005   #1
Bullpen Drew
All Pro

Default We are the laughing stock of the NFL

I looked at the paper today and we are the only team with a goose egg in the win column. Even the 49ers are better than us. WE NEED SOME PLAYMAKERS!

All I want for Xmas is an offensive line.

BTW, Try the Bullpen Drew BBQ joint! Our motto...

"Nobody beats my meat!"
Bullpen Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005   #2
HardKnockTexan
All Pro

Rep Power: 28 HardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performer

On ESPN during the ultimate highlights it says:

I... Love... The Texans eating dirt!

Ouch!
Old 10-10-2005   #3
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

I also heard, "I...love...Texas getting toasted!"

I really had high hopes for this team this year. Instead we are the worst team in the league. Makes you wonder what they were really doing all offseason.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005   #4
throwANDREtheBALL
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to throwANDREtheBALL

Seeing as they are a bunch of they were probably climbing trees and eating bananas ?
throwANDREtheBALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005   #5
HardKnockTexan
All Pro

Rep Power: 28 HardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin269
I also heard, "I...love...Texas getting toasted!"

I really had high hopes for this team this year. Instead we are the worst team in the league. Makes you wonder what they were really doing all offseason.
Yeah.. that's what was said... different words.. same meaning... :brickwall
Old 10-10-2005   #6
Bullpen Drew
All Pro

FEMA is less of a cluster******* than the Texans

"Nobody beats my meat!"
Old 10-10-2005   #7
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 25614 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

In the NBA the historically poor Clippers are the laughing stock, but at least they can point to thier frugal owner as the problem - he wouldn't want to spend money even if he was guaranteed a championship.

The Texans can only blame an overall ineptness in the staff, because they've actually been given the resources to do well.
Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-10-2005   #8
Bullpen Drew
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner
In the NBA the historically poor Clippers are the laughing stock, but at least they can point to thier frugal owner as the problem - he wouldn't want to spend money even if he was guaranteed a championship.

The Texans can only blame an overall ineptness in the staff, because they've actually been given the resources to do well.
The Clippers are laughing at us too..

"Nobody beats my meat!"
Old 10-10-2005   #9
Vendetta, R.
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Vendetta, R. has been demoted to the practice squad

but you guys own the afc south?

that's what i kept hearing this entire off season. i wanted you to beat the tacks, but oh well.
Vendetta, R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005   #10
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I kept thinking of the Arizona Cardinals as I was watching the game yesterday.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005   #11
Bullpen Drew
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano
I kept thinking of the Arizona Cardinals as I was watching the game yesterday.
Even the Cards can beat us.....

"Nobody beats my meat!"
Old 10-10-2005   #12
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I know. That's what sucks. I mean it really sucks.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read