Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-10-2005   #1
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Monday Sportscenter

So, they did a version of the Coors light 'I love Twins' football song for week 5.

'Texans getting toasted,' was our line but, it's true.

Texas Freak got some good face time.

They also replayed the touchdown, where the Tenn played was arguably down. Through the magic of DVR I watech it over and over...

He was, indisputably, down :-/ Oh well, we still would have lost....
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005   #2
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan
Send a message via AIM to HoustonFan Send a message via MSN to HoustonFan Send a message via Yahoo to HoustonFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX
So, they did a version of the Coors light 'I love Twins' football song for week 5.

'Texans getting toasted,' was our line but, it's true.

Texas Freak got some good face time.

They also replayed the touchdown, where the Tenn played was arguably down. Through the magic of DVR I watech it over and over...

He was, indisputably, down :-/ Oh well, we still would have lost....
Damn. Haven't seen or heard the week 5 song yet. Do you have a link to it? And as for the TD that shouldn't have been, it was just another screw job by the refs. What else is new when it comes to Houston sports?
Old 10-10-2005   #3
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan
Send a message via AIM to HoustonFan Send a message via MSN to HoustonFan Send a message via Yahoo to HoustonFan

I saw the Week 5 song. Getting tired of this team being the butt of jokes. :brickwall
Old 10-10-2005   #4
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool

...aaaaaaaaaaand the 'I Like It, I Love It' for Monday Night Football showed Payton's TD not once, but TWICE.

sigh

At least we're making highlight montages...?
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005   #5
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

[quote=Yankee_In_TXAt least we're making highlight montages...?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. On the wrong side of the highlight
Old 10-10-2005   #6
outofhnd
All Pro

Hey come the offseason id like the teams that want to Leinhart or young make jokes then... This is just 1 freaking year as stated in every other thread the 5 year goal to be a contender was naive to fathom when you have nothing really to begin with. draft day speaking we are in a great position to get the pieces we need to break the .500 mark.
Old 10-11-2005   #7
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 278016 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm glad I missed that part of Monday's Sporscenter. And I'm glad I don't watch late night talkshows, because I'm sure the Texans will soon be the butt of Leno and Letterman's jokes, as well (if not already).

But I agree with Brando: Still our team and we love 'em anyway.
Old 10-11-2005   #8
U4ikrob
Guitar Junky

Keep the jokes coming - We need something else to laugh at....

Outofhnd - layoff the kool-aid man - Honestly nobody knows what will happen next year, but I can tell you what has not happened the last 4 years. The statistics and facts are pretty astounding and blatent to everyone else in the NFL where our major problems are - yet the most clueless staff in the NFL cant seem to get it. God help us if there here next year for the draft - they might draft 3 QB's and trade the rest of our picks for a backup punter on somebody else team for a 2nd round pick in 07. Theyve honestly bungled it bad enough up to now - you have to look at the facts and if i'm a business owner and my staff and teams production has dropped 3 years in a row like it has on this team - its time to change something in the equation if we want a different result.

Love the team :

But hate what this staff has done to it since coming here : Wheres the Defense from our Defensive coach? 5 years and you still cant produce a pass rush better thana grade school team. My niece is 4 years old and can sack groceries better than our defense has sacked other teams QB's. 4 games - 4 sacks - Wheres the beef? Cause I can tell you were it is not...

Last edited by U4ikrob; 10-11-2005 at 08:18 AM.
U4ikrob is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read