Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

0 - 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

lod01

Practice Squad
That is what i see for this team. Carr is horrific as usual, the coaches are the worst in the league. Totally pathetic. You put these players in training camp on another team and 90% of them get cut. Carr being 1st.

lod01 said:
That is what i see for this team. Carr is horrific as usual, the coaches are the worst in the league. Totally pathetic. You put these players in training camp on another team and 90% of them get cut. Carr being 1st.

I am as disgusted as most Texan fans, but I don't believe our players are that bad. Well, maybe a few are, but most of them are average NFL talent. I firmly believe it is in the coaching. Carr had it all coming out of college but this staff has let him be beaten into submission.

cac: :coffee:

lod01 said:

You really have no idea what you're looking at do you?

lod01 said:
You put these players in training camp on another team and 90% of them get cut. Carr being 1st.

I doubt that. I just think they are not responding to the coaches at this point. Capers' philosophy is less than conservative to say the least. And it shows in player interviews. No confidence. Just soft. No fire.

The coaches have lost this team.

cuppacoffee said:
I am as disgusted as most Texan fans, but I don't believe our players are that bad. Well, maybe a few are, but most of them are average NFL talent. I firmly believe it is in the coaching. Carr had it all coming out of college but this staff has let him be beaten into submission.

cac: :coffee:

I'll say it. Charley Casserly and Dom Capers have set David Carr up for failure.

The OL is horrible. Carr once again had no time. I left right before halftime when Carr was sacked twice in the last minute because the defense was in the backfield in less than two seconds. He didn't even have time to set up. It is getting more more difficult to spend my Sunday's watching this garbage. It also going to be difficult to justify spending my hard earned money on season tickets next year if this crap continues.

We need blocking, a better pass rush, a big TE who catch AND block, and some intesnsity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back