Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-09-2005   #61
WildBlackBear32
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaboycm
He has played so much too. We have really seen what he can do.
I was referring to your Mel Kiper reference. It's quite sad when you cant even connect the dots on your own comments.
WildBlackBear32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005   #62
yaboycm
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIT-R-DONE
Why not? Broadcast companies care nothing about accuracy and the truth anymore and this is no different with the sports networks. All they care about is "presentation". His "hair" is more important than what comes out of his mouth.
Credibility. Reputation. Respect. Interest. Accuracy. Reliability.

Enough words describing Mel's recruiting while at ESPN.
Old 10-09-2005   #63
yaboycm
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildBlackBear32
I was referring to your Mel Kiper reference. It's quite sad when you cant even connect the dots on your own comments.
I know what you are referring to. He dropped because teams didn't need a QB. That doesn't change the fact that we haven't seen him play and don't know what he will do in the pros. Sad when you come with junk like that.
Old 10-09-2005   #64
WildBlackBear32
All Pro

Quote:
I know what you are referring to. He dropped because teams didn't need a QB. That doesn't change the fact that we haven't seen him play and don't know what he will do in the pros. Sad when you come with junk like that.
The teams didnt need a QB? Dallas didnt need a QB? Tampa didnt need a QB? Kansas City didnt need a QB? Oakland? From your constant whining, Houston?
Old 10-09-2005   #65
yaboycm
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIT-R-DONE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :brickwall

Yeah, your words.

And the Colts are still glad to this day they drafted Trev Alberts.
Old 10-09-2005   #66
yaboycm
Veteran

Quote:
The teams didnt need a QB? Dallas didnt need a QB? Tampa didnt need a QB? Kansas City didnt need a QB? Oakland? From your constant whining, Houston?
All of those teams were obviously comfortable with their QB situation and didn't want to spend a 1st rounder on him. Looks like Spears and Ware were the smart picks. Philly thinks so.
Old 10-09-2005   #67
WildBlackBear32
All Pro

Quote:
All of those teams were obviously comfortable with their QB situation and didn't want to spend a 1st rounder on him. Looks like Spears and Ware were the smart picks. Philly thinks so.
LMFAO! Yea, I bet KC is licking their chops for when Green goes down so they can hand the ball to TODD COLLINS. I'm sure Parcells knows he's got Pro Bowlers in Henson and Romo if Drew Bledsoe goes down, no worries there. Oh man, at least you have a future in comedy if you dont have a future anywhere else.
Sponsored links
Old 10-09-2005   #68
yaboycm
Veteran

Quote:
LMFAO! Yea, I bet KC is licking their chops for when Green goes down so they can hand the ball to TODD COLLINS. I'm sure Parcells knows he's got Pro Bowlers in Henson and Romo if Drew Bledsoe goes down, no worries there. Oh man, at least you have a future in comedy if you dont have a future anywhere else.

STOP!!!!!

I'm also sure that Parcells is glad he has a 3-4 defense that can actually get to the QB.

KC is probably pretty happy they have one of the fastest young LBs in the NFL.

Just STOP!!!!

What if
What if
What if
What if
What if
Old 10-09-2005   #69
WildBlackBear32
All Pro

Quote:
STOP!!!!!

I'm also sure that Parcells is glad he has a 3-4 defense that can actually get to the QB.

KC is probably pretty happy they have one of the fastest young LBs in the NFL.

Just STOP!!!!

What if
What if
What if
What if
What if

You, my friend, are hilarious. I can only speak for myself, but I have had a good time laughing at you. I'm pretty sure GIT-R-DONE had quite a giggle at your expense as well, but I won't speak for him. I hope you bring comedy next week after Carr has another terrible 67% completion percentage day.
Old 10-09-2005   #70
yaboycm
Veteran

Quote:
I hope you bring comedy next week after Carr has another terrible 67% completion percentage day.

This is exactly what your problem is. You accept 67% and a 4th straight loss. You don't see the bad passes, the quick dump offs and quick outs that made up most of the completions, the running out of bounds. But you see that great completion percentage and say Carr is doing a good job.

WATCH THE GAME.

DON'T READ THE STATS AND TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED IN THE GAME.

I am done with you and this post.
Old 10-09-2005   #71
WildBlackBear32
All Pro

Tip for posting on a message board: Bolding, Caps and random text and pictures dont make your point any more relevant than talking like an intelligent person. Then again saying Leinart is mobile, is the complete opposite of intelligent, so I shouldn't expect such from you though. Just a tip to take into consideration.
Old 10-09-2005   #72
touttail
All Pro

My take is the team is
Just NOT putting out for this coaching staff. Besides a couple of players, Double D being one, they are just out on the field going through the motions.
I thought the desire came back at the Cincy game, but guess I was mistaken.

bobby 119C
touttail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005   #73
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 31690 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Tip for posting on a message board: Bolding, Caps and random text and pictures dont make your point any more relevant than talking like an intelligent person. Then again saying Leinart is mobile, is the complete opposite of intelligent, so I shouldn't expect such from you though. Just a tip to take into consideration.
Heck, posting in giant letters means "not read" in my book.
Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005   #74
Elite
Veteran

PASSING
CP/AT YDS TD INT
D. Carr 18/27 131 1 1

WoW WildBlackBear Why havent i seen this before this kind of numbers are hall of fame numbers and much more important there superbowl winning type of numbers but hell ill cut you slack with the stat wich mean nothing its about leading a team to victory something david hasnt been able to do. he is the field general right no not reallt he is just a joke.
Old 10-09-2005   #75
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 63828 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner
Heck, posting in giant letters means "not read" in my book.
same here
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005   #76
touttail
All Pro

Just what in the world could Leinhart do with the pathetic offensive line that we have??????????????? Unless they shore up the eOLine, you can forget it. They damn well know we have no downfield threat, so they just lay up and give us the 3-5 yard passes.

bobby 119C :brickwall
touttail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005   #77
ndndixie
Rookie

Send a message via Yahoo to ndndixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanPop
HH, I don't like to see what I'm reading here. Come on Texan fans, yes I called them the Texans and not the txeans, the Texans are in a slump right now but I don't see why y'all need to clean house. A few draft picks have gone awry, but if they draft a couple stud offensive linemen, protect David better, that alone could change the whole direction of the offense. The defense isn't that far away, but you fans CAN NOT quit. Joe Texan, Bull Pen Andy, Hookem Horns and all the rest of my friends down there, DON'T let this cancer continue. I look forward to y'all coming up to Nashville in December, winners or losers, it is all about the love of the game.

Keep y'all heads up, your team is STILL your team, don't even give them away.... L.A. that isn't even cool, that needs a dirty sock stuck in it.
What Pops said! C'mon........are you football fans or what? We know all too well about a losing season but YOU have to be there or else the team gives up as well.
ndndixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005   #78
Bassinguy
Rookie

You're comparing college games to pro games. That's not a valid comparison at all.
Bassinguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005   #79
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm not giving up. Will be in my seat and tailgating with anticipation for the game on the 23rd. I will be IN Seattle to see the carnage, er...game on the 16th. Win or lose, stink or sweet, the crappy C's still in place...
I'll be there.

But for goodness sakes, please come to work boys!
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read