Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2005   #41
titansfan987
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to titansfan987 Send a message via Yahoo to titansfan987

Hopefully we can keep the penalty's down, defense steps up and keep driving like we did this drive and you're right, it will be a long day for a Texans fan....Good luck my Texans fans
titansfan987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005   #42
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 41089 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Did no one notice that his knees were down and he hadn't crossed the plane? I just re-watched it (DVR) in slow motion and he was about a foot short. Why dont' we challenge???
gtexan02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005   #43
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4640 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02
Did no one notice that his knees were down and he hadn't crossed the plane? I just re-watched it (DVR) in slow motion and he was about a foot short. Why dont' we challenge???
Dom isn't the fastest thinker in the world.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005   #44
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 162318 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by titansfan987
Hopefully we can keep the penalty's down, defense steps up and keep driving like we did this drive and you're right, it will be a long day for a Texans fan....Good luck my Texans fans

Don't you have a Titans board you can spend this day on? It's bad enough we have to watch the miserable play of our team this year but I swear it looks like I'm the one posting on the Titans board today at times.
Old 10-09-2005   #45
titansfan987
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02
I was thinking that myself. I didn't think he got in and they we're going to put the Titans on the 1 yrd line. Guess not
Old 10-09-2005   #46
JMAC
Rookie

where can i listen to this live without paying???
JMAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005   #47
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4640 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

COME ON MATHIS, all the way to the house on the kick.......gotta hope right?

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-09-2005   #48
titansfan987
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel
Don't you have a Titans board you can spend this day on? It's bad enough we have to watch the miserable play of our team this year but I swear it looks like I'm the one posting on the Titans board today at times.

We do, and I would be on there right now if wasn't down. Trust me, I won't be talking smack, ya'll are going through a tough time as it is and we're not so hot ourselves right now so no smack here.
Old 10-09-2005   #49
Bottle-O-Bud
Rookie

Man this defense. 5 completions down the middle. hrmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 10-09-2005   #50
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 346 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

Stadium looks a little empty right now...
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005   #51
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame

C'mon Mathis, hold on tho the ball.
Old 10-09-2005   #52
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 85740 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Another damn commercial!?! 3 plays, 3 commercials.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005   #53
Bottle-O-Bud
Rookie

adds after adds and were going 3rd and out soon.....
Old 10-09-2005   #54
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 162318 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone ever see the Texans offense take the field walking like zombies before? That's what I thought that shot of Davis and Carr was. The undead. They look excited to be home huh?
Old 10-09-2005   #55
TITAN CHANCE
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMAC
where can i listen to this live without paying???
http://www.breeze927.com/

It's Titans Radio but it's free.
Old 10-09-2005   #56
titansfan987
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCROD
Another damn commercial!?! 3 plays, 3 commercials.
I think there has been more commercials than plays, lol.
Old 10-09-2005   #57
Bottle-O-Bud
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans Pride
Stadium looks a little empty right now...
cause we have a lousy product.... shakes head on that defense. Jesus
Old 10-09-2005   #58
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 346 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel
Anyone ever see the Texans offense take the field walking like zombies before? That's what I thought that shot of Davis and Carr was. The undead. They look excited to be home huh?

I saw the same shot...Didn't think zombies, but did think, "Where is thier swagger, walk with a little confidence!"

Looks like they already lost..

O'h, and that same walk we are talking about...That's the same walk they had going on in the 2:00 drill last week against Cinci
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005   #59
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame

OMG did we pass on first down??
Old 10-09-2005   #60
Meisterman
Veteran

Titans picked on Geenwood that last drive. Another one of Casserly's big moves paying more dividends. LOL. Good thing the Astros are on.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read