Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-02-2005   #1
BengalManiac66
Rookie

Thumbs up I'm a happy Bengals fan of course, but...

The Texans sure put the screws to the team. I underestimated you guys, especially David Carr. Boy am I ever sorry.

Count this as a positive step for your team. Good game.

The honest truth: we shot ourselves in the foot a few times and were lucky as hell to get out of there with the win. I think I'm going to the Bengals board and vent about the stupid, stupid mistakes we made. :brickwall

I am definitely not happy about the way the Bengals played.
BengalManiac66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005   #2
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalManiac66
The Texans sure put the screws to the team. I underestimated you guys, especially David Carr. Boy am I ever sorry.

The honest truth: we shot ourselves in the foot a few times and were lucky as hell to get out of there with the win. I think I'm going to the Bengals board and vent about the stupid, stupid mistakes we made. :brickwall

You are going to get jumped on for saying that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005   #3
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1331 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run

Quote:

Two questions for ya:
1. Do you think it was a fumble?
2. Did you think that deep throw in the endzone right before haltime was really interfearnce?

Really, those two calls were the diferance in the game... another example of the refs taking the game out of the players hands.
Old 10-02-2005   #4
Cicero
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by run-david-run
Two questions for ya:
2. Did you think that deep throw in the endzone right before haltime was really interfearnce?

Really, those two calls were the diferance in the game... another example of the refs taking the game out of the players hands.
You could also argue that an intentional grounding call on Palmer when he was outside the pocket could have changed the game.
Old 10-02-2005   #5
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

That call wouldn't have made a difference. If you do score a TD we still get the ball back to at least try to tie but the "fumble" call would've made sure you won the game.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005   #6
BengalManiac66
Rookie

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbajwp
You are going to get jumped on for saying that one.
And I'd deserve it, too. He showed me something.

Rest assured I'm going to get more heat from Bengals fans.
Old 10-02-2005   #7
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
And I'd deserve it, too. He showed me something.

Rest assured I'm going to get more heat from Bengals fans.
I meant from Texans fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-02-2005   #8
BengalManiac66
Rookie

Quote:
Yes.

Quote:
Yes.

Quote:
We played like **** most of the game and probably deserved to lose. Shayne bailed us out.
Old 10-02-2005   #9
BengalManiac66
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbajwp
I meant from Texans fans
I know. Right now I'm probably getting reamed royally on the Bengals boards.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read