Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 07-12-2004   #1
MikeMc
All Pro

Default University of Houston Cougars - Your Home Team

Hey, I just wanted to let everyone know that if you want to see some exciting football at a fair price, come out and support the local UH Coogs!

This year should be more exciting than ever with the unexplainable high powered offense and the excitement surrounding star QB Kevin Kolb!

We are playing two games at Reliant: Sunday Sept 5 vs. cross-town rival Rice (4pm), and Thursday Sept 23 vs. Nat'l Champ contender U of Miami, Fl. (6:30pm).

So come out and bring the kids for some exciting and affordable football action.

www.uhcougars.com
Old 07-12-2004   #2
gwallaia

Rep Power: 66021 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

You know me Mike, I'll be at all the games.

GO COOGS!!
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004   #3
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

I get enough live games with my season tickets to the Horns. I did make it out to the UH/TCU game last year. I think they are still trying to tally the score from that one.
TheOgre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004   #4
JDizzle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3602 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm with ya Mike. UH Home games are nothing but a blast to go to. Last season I went to the TCU game and UAB game, and I had a lot of fun. I am for sure going to more games this season though.

I'm looking forward to seeing Kolb terrorize defenses this season, after getting a year under his belt he should be improved.
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read