Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2005   #1
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 22660 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Week 4 Gameday: Texans at Bengals

The Texans are looking for their first win against the Bengals in three tries.

www.HoustonTexans.com

Gamecenter

Matchup

http://www.bengals.com/
Old 10-01-2005   #2
swisher
Old School

Rep Power: 669 swisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respected

At least our uniforms don't suck. That's one up on the Bengals.
swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005   #3
touttail
All Pro

At least we don't say "Who dey?"

That's two!

bobby119C
touttail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005   #4
BengalStripes
Rookie

I think we have the coolest uniforms in the NFL!

WHO DEY!
BengalStripes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005   #5
BengalStripes
Rookie

Well, I'm ready to go. Got the cooler and the truck packed up with all the necessary tailgate equipment. Alarm is set for 6:00 AM. I should be in the parking lot with beer in hand by 8:00 AM. I love it when the Bengals are in town.

Here's to a good game with no injuries. WHO DEY!

Cheers.
BengalStripes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005   #6
royce1054
All Pro

Send a message via MSN to royce1054 Send a message via Yahoo to royce1054

i dont think we are gonna beat the bengals but this will be a good good to see how pendry can do. And if carr has confidence in his o-line or not. This game and the next should be a good indicator on how we do this season. I seriuosly doubt we go 0-4 and come out with a 8-8 record.
royce1054 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005   #7
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 22660 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

0 and 3 here we come! I just hope we look better doing it.
Old 10-02-2005   #8
swisher
Old School

Rep Power: 669 swisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, both of our uniforms will look a little worse tomorrow. We have to wear this on the back of our helmets in "honor" of the ARZ-SF game in Mexico.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/8903133
Old 10-02-2005   #9
touttail
All Pro

I thought futbol was soccer?????
I'm confused!

bobby 119c
Old 10-02-2005   #10
touttail
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalStripes
Well, I'm ready to go. Got the cooler and the truck packed up with all the necessary tailgate equipment. Alarm is set for 6:00 AM. I should be in the parking lot with beer in hand by 8:00 AM. I love it when the Bengals are in town.

Cheers.
I'm with you on the truck loaded, packed, ready to go. I envy you that you guys are having a home game. Luv that tailgating!

I second the motion on having a good game with no injuries.

bobby 119C
Old 10-02-2005   #11
928546in05
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalStripes

Cheers.
what lot do you park in i'll be down there too tailgating
Old 10-02-2005   #12
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 25372 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

Calls Texans fans in a huddle...

WE READY! WE READY! WE READY! LETS GO TEXANS!
Old 10-02-2005   #13
Paragon Blue
Veteran

I hope its still ok to wear my Babin jersey
Old 10-02-2005   #14
ccdude730
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 129 ccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ccdude730

Quote:
Originally Posted by touttail
I'm confused!
it is, but the americano part means american football

ill go with a a real bad loss. then if we win i will feel really good and if we dont, then i wont feel so bad afterwards....
Old 10-02-2005   #15
ohwhyknott
Rookie

Thumbs up

Quote:
I'm confused!

bobby 119c
It is down there!---GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!!!

Last edited by ohwhyknott; 10-02-2005 at 07:33 AM.
ohwhyknott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005   #16
ohwhyknott
Rookie

Smile

Quote:
I'm with you on the truck loaded, packed, ready to go. I envy you that you guys are having a home game. Luv that tailgating!

I second the motion on having a good game with no injuries.

bobby 119C
I've only seen one negative post about our BENGALS!!! I was kinda hopin' for a little friendly rivalry, but that's okay, if all you can say is---We have ugly uniforms. They must be doing something right!!! But we think, they happen to be the coolest uniforms in the N.F.L.!!! & to be honest with you about it. People from all over the world recognize & claim the BENGALS uniforms to be numero uno!!!---WHO DEY Houston!!!---Enjoy the game, & don't worry!---We don't take the TEXANS lightly at all!!!
Old 10-02-2005   #17
ohwhyknott
Rookie

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccdude730
it is, but the americano part means american football

ill go with a a real bad loss. then if we win i will feel really good and if we dont, then i wont feel so bad afterwards....
Cincy is looking pretty good this year,---but trust me folkes,,,the TEXANS are a lot better than some people think!!! You've got a lot of good young talent, & with your QB, WR-Andre-& running game, sounds like a pretty good balance to me!!!---This one should be fun to watch!---Now enjoy your kolachees or whatever you guys call those things? So welcome to Cincinnatti!!! & bring your dancin' shoes!!! (I love your smilies-best in the N.F.L.-good job mods!)
Old 10-02-2005   #18
ohwhyknott
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShark316
Calls Texans fans in a huddle...

WE READY! WE READY! WE READY! LETS GO TEXANS!
No doubt shark, 'Da Bucs are killin' it!!!---Carnell Williams is the real deal!!!
Old 10-02-2005   #19
texan12

Thumbs up go texans

o and 3 the texans are far better than the bengals . go texans
Old 10-02-2005   #20
swisher
Old School

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohwhyknott
& to be honest with you about it. People from all over the world recognize & claim the BENGALS uniforms to be numero uno!!!---
Not to get into a fashion debate, but the Bengals used to have cool uniforms. And I still think the helmets are great...but those new jerseys and pants are just plain terrible. Ruined a good thing in my opinion.

And I also remember the Bengals bieng 2-0 and looking great in 2001, only to win four more games the rest of the year.

That same year the Chargers got off to a quick 3-0 start, beating the Bengals in a week three "showdown". They would go on to only win two more games the rest of that year.

The history of the NFL is littered with stories of teams that got off to a fast start only to come crashing back to earth.

Not saying this will happen to the Bengals this year (they went 8-8 the last couple of years, so its no fluke) but it wouldn't shock me either. In fact I hope not, I hope you guys do great, especially against the AFC South (other than us)

Last edited by swisher; 10-02-2005 at 08:34 AM.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read