Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-28-2005   #1
God of Wine

Default Peyton Manning

Should I start him this week?? He hasn't done much this year and my fantasy team is hurting? I have Kerry Collins @home versus Dallas and Eli Manning @ home versus St. Louis. Who would you start or should I give Peyton one more week??
Old 09-28-2005   #2
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

WOW, talk about some opportunity. However, I think I would go with ol Pay-me-a-ton.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005   #3
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Kerry Collins might be a worth giving a shot considering how much Anthony Henry has been burned...but that's definitely a decision that could come back to bite you if Peyton has a huge week.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005   #4
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool

LOL!

My choice is Payton or Bledsoe.

I'm going with Bledsoe.

I am worried that Oakland has something to prove, but Payton has just plain STUNK! He needs to redeem himself to start for me, I mean, 1 point last week????
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005   #5
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Yea, I am going with Bledsoe too. Green has been junking it up and has to play the Eagles.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005   #6
Youngstown Colt
All Pro

I think it would be a wise move to sit him. His stats aren't gonna be much better against Tennesee. This game screams "clock control" to me.
Old 09-29-2005   #7
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando
Interesting info.

I am leaning to start Kerry Collins.
I would start collins because Dallas has had problems against the deep ball. Collins + Moss = alot of deep balls + The cowboys defensive problems = alot of points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-29-2005   #8
JPPT1974
Happy December!

Rep Power: 1472 JPPT1974 is a quality contributor and well respectedJPPT1974 is a quality contributor and well respectedJPPT1974 is a quality contributor and well respectedJPPT1974 is a quality contributor and well respectedJPPT1974 is a quality contributor and well respectedJPPT1974 is a quality contributor and well respectedJPPT1974 is a quality contributor and well respectedJPPT1974 is a quality contributor and well respectedJPPT1974 is a quality contributor and well respectedJPPT1974 is a quality contributor and well respectedJPPT1974 is a quality contributor and well respected

He is been having a slow start since defenses are now knowing what he'll do. But give him time and he will try to throw a lot of tds!
Old 10-01-2005   #9
Buzz
Veteran

I think he will turn it around sometime in the next few weeks, but I'm in the same boat- I have to wonder when he's going to have a good game and I'll have him on the bench.
Buzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005   #10
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

I have Eli. The first three weeks I switched back and fourth and had three losses. I then decided that Eli was going to be my QB unless injury or bye. I realize that the QBs will have their up and down weeks, but I have one that has the potential to be explosive, and I'm in for the long haul.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005   #11
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando
Should I start him this week?? He hasn't done much this year and my fantasy team is hurting? I have Kerry Collins @home versus Dallas and Eli Manning @ home versus St. Louis. Who would you start or should I give Peyton one more week??
I have Manning and Bledsoe.

Whichever one I start SUCKS, and the other one kicks b u t t. WITHOUT FAIL.

SO just ask me every week who to start.

I hate fantasy football. :brickwall
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read