Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-29-2005   #61
ohwhyknott
Rookie

Don't worry, you.ll see him dangling in mid-air as he spikes the ball over the cross-bar about 2 or 3 times this Sunday!!!---Who Dey!!!
ohwhyknott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005   #62
ohwhyknott
Rookie

Smile

To stephen1-----Thanks Pardner!!!---Nice of you to feel that way!!! I can see that you've been a member here for quite a while. so you must be a Texans fan!!! That's cool!!! We love him too, & Andre's pretty darn good too!!!---See ya Sunday kid!!! & bring your dancin' shoes!!!---Just Kidding!!!---Go BENGALS---& Go TEXANS(after this Sunday)

Last edited by ohwhyknott; 09-29-2005 at 07:14 PM.
ohwhyknott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005   #63
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohwhyknott
He only played in one Super Bowl against the BENGALS, but grant it, he caught 10 balls & tore us up! But I do put Rice in the top 5 barring the rules.
Jerry Rice was also in the Superbowl where San Fran beat the crud out of San Diego.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005   #64
badassBENGAL
Rookie

As Chad says, "If you don't want me to celebrate in the endzone...then don't let me in."
badassBENGAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005   #65
touttail
All Pro

The "Ickey shuffle" got alot more pub than CJ's "river dance".

bobby 119C
touttail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005   #66
JustBonee
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by touttail
The "Ickey shuffle" got alot more pub than CJ's "river dance".

bobby 119C
Maybe Ickey could give a few more lessons ..

http://www.lvrj.com/lvrj_home/2002/J...otos/ickey.jpg

.. Ickey Woods, right, tries to teach his "Ickey Shuffle" to former San Francisco 49ers offensive lineman Guy McIntyre, left, and Fox Sports correspondent Leeann Tweeden at Caesars Palace. (2002)
JustBonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005   #67
CinciFan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyTexan
Great!! .. Are we in for a Sunday afternoon of song and dance?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

I'd generally prefer he didn't do it, but I will admit that jig caught me off guard a bit - he is creative.

Likely luckily for those of you who don't like this stuff, our other end-zone-dancing WR, Washington, is probably inactive for this game. His "dance" is atrocious. I thought he had an injury the first time I saw it.
CinciFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-30-2005   #68
T.I.C.E.
Rookie

Red face

[quote=wrestler4life]I hope someone freakin destroys him! What a dumb *******.
(wouldn't it be nice, though, if we had this as a problem?)[/QUOTE

I don't know; I like Chad Johnson and his celebrations. Even the players interviewed around the league find him hillarious. its all harmless fun and would we still hate his guts if he were doing it for the Texans? He's just a funny guy and a special talent and after the game its all love. I think its his way of pumping up the opposition so that he gets there best, and by getting their best he can honestly say he beat the best. That opinion doesn't make me any less of a Texan fan I hope but just a true lover of the new age NFL. We're young so letthem be young a celebrate as long as its not causing fights but on the contrary causing laughs.............God knows we all could use many more of those in these times.Thanks
T.I.C.E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005   #69
T.I.C.E.
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinciFan
I'd generally prefer he didn't do it, but I will admit that jig caught me off guard a bit - he is creative.

Likely luckily for those of you who don't like this stuff, our other end-zone-dancing WR, Washington, is probably inactive for this game. His "dance" is atrocious. I thought he had an injury the first time I saw it.
your talking about "THE SQUIRL". That move is side poppingly funny. Just think how this thing got started with Billy white shoes to Icky Woods to Ervin and Prime Time. its almost like celebrating a touchdown because they aren't easy to come by and pumping up your fans for believing in you to get there like the lambo leap. Just flat out fun. Now the line was crossed and became personal with the disrespecting of the Lone Star by T.O. in Dallas and he got a just reward.
T.I.C.E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005   #70
CinciFan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.I.C.E.
your talking about "THE SQUIRL". That move is side poppingly funny. Just think how this thing got started with Billy white shoes to Icky Woods to Ervin and Prime Time. its almost like celebrating a touchdown because they aren't easy to come by and pumping up your fans for believing in you to get there like the lambo leap. Just flat out fun. Now the line was crossed and became personal with the disrespecting of the Lone Star by T.O. in Dallas and he got a just reward.

LOL yes the squirrel.
CinciFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005   #71
buckeye45331
Rookie

LOL....how a bout seeing Chad's version of "Riverdance" on next years Madden game! Now that would be a riot !
buckeye45331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005   #72
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

People need to remember just how hard it is to score a touchdown in this league. If you do it once or many times you should celebrate. I wish we could get a player like that to help get our team up for these games.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005   #73
928546in05
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincinnatikid
He is a guy you can see walking around a mall on off days and you wouldnt even notice him if you didnt know who he was.
He was at an arena football game here in Cincinnati before the season started and the only reason i noticed him was because he was with TJ Houshmandzadeh and if you ever seen him he is hard to miss becasue of his hair. They were seating about 10 row up from the field and a section over from me. I noticed them when i got up to go to the bathroom and that was in the first quarter, i think i was the first to see him and i told my brothers that he was there and some kids in front of me heard me and run over by them and were asking for autographs, then by halftime there were a ton of fans around them so they got up and left.
Old 10-01-2005   #74
metalmike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 928546in05
He was at an arena football game here in Cincinnati before the season started and the only reason i noticed him was because he was with TJ Houshmandzadeh and if you ever seen him he is hard to miss becasue of his hair. They were seating about 10 row up from the field and a section over from me. I noticed them when i got up to go to the bathroom and that was in the first quarter, i think i was the first to see him and i told my brothers that he was there and some kids in front of me heard me and run over by them and were asking for autographs, then by halftime there were a ton of fans around them so they got up and left.
good for you
metalmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005   #75
Texas
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to Texas

I agree...Chad Johnson is a great player, and he doesnt celebrate to put down the other team. He does it as a reward for himself. He always brings his opponets up to good spirits even if they do mess up.
Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005   #76
swisher
Old School

Rep Power: 669 swisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respected

Remember the Ernest Givins "Electric Slide"?

swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005   #77
touttail
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by swisher
Remember the Ernest Givins "Electric Slide"?

LOL--Swish I remember that one too!

bobby 119C
touttail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005   #78
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3367 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

God I hope we can shut down Chad Johnson, I am so tired of hearing his big yapper...
Old 10-02-2005   #79
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I guess he can dance in the shower because he didn't dance in the endzone
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005   #80
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

I guess we will never know what he had planned for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read