Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-27-2005   #1
yaboycm
Veteran

Default If you think Babin is Garbage.......

If you think Babin is Garbage look at who we brought in and decided not to sign..................................

For those of you who are Ravens Linebacker Impaired. They have a linebacker factor over there. That's Peter Bowlware making a play on the team we are playing this week. Instead of getting rid of Sharper, we should have paired the former back together!!!!!!
Old 09-27-2005   #2
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63

You are really good at hindsight...
Old 09-27-2005   #3
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected

This has to be in the top 10 most ignorant posts.

Boulware has played in one game with one tackle this season.

And your picture is from about 4 years ago when Kitna was the Bungles QB.
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #4
cadahnic
All Pro

wow, Babin has talent, but hey wouldn't you like to see him in the middle of the defense. I would like him in Greenwood's spot, except he cant cover, but he would be better at taking on blockers and making tackles. In the 80's 4-6 defense that chicago ran when the switched to a 3-4 subset they had a larger "tweener" guy next to singletary and it worked really well. it just might be something to think about.
cadahnic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #5
yaboycm
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by the wonger need food
This has to be in the top 10 most ignorant posts.

Boulware has played in one game with one tackle this season.

And your picture is from about 4 years ago when Kitna was the Bungles QB.

Well, it looks like you just topped yourself.

That's because he doesn't start in their 4-3 you

Get him back with what he's used to. The 3-4.

He played the Bengals twice a year. Would be nice to have someone with that experiece on our team. Still a lot of the same players.

A crushing blow
Old 09-27-2005   #6
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Ahhh so we should have signed him just because we play the Bengals. Makes sense to me.
Old 09-27-2005   #7
yaboycm
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddevil63
Ahhh so we should have signed him just because we play the Bengals. Makes sense to me.
Please
Man, breaking out of the sixth grade must have really been tough for some of you huh . Just look at that dumb look on Wolf's face. Not even gonna get into Pascual or his brother Melido. Although I think Melido may have pitched a No Hitter against the Yankees. Bowlware is a better player. Therefore, our defense would be better with him instead of Babin. It is just a coincidence that we happen to be playing the Bengals.

Last edited by yaboycm; 09-28-2005 at 08:11 PM.
yaboycm is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-27-2005   #8
ccdude730
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 128 ccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ccdude730

do you have to post pictures in every post? i like to read message boards not look at a picture book.

babin will be back in the lineup. he is too good against the run to keep him out.
Old 09-27-2005   #9
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Your reaching so bad, i cant even understand what you are saying.
Old 09-27-2005   #10
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 140 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccdude730
do you have to post pictures in every post? i like to read message boards not look at a picture book.

babin will be back in the lineup. he is too good against the run to keep him out.
Ya thats getting realy annoying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #11
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 140 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaboycm
(removed)the Ravens run the 4-3 now, not a 3-4 like they used to. In the NEW 4-3 he doesn't even start, they are giving their young guys a chance and subbing him in.

The Texans play the 3-4, they should have signed him. If would have been even beter if they still had Sharper becuase those two won a Super Bowl together along with .
Just because they won a superbowl together doesnt mean anything. Ever heard of Ray Lewis. With all of the new teams switching to a 3-4 dont you think there is a reason none of them signed him.

Quote:
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.

Last edited by Lucky; 09-28-2005 at 07:50 AM. Reason: Quoted deleted material
Old 09-27-2005   #12
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

He's old, expensive, and had a serious injury.

Quote:
Old 09-27-2005   #13
yaboycm
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbajwp
Just because they won a superbowl together doesnt mean anything. Ever heard of Ray Lewis. With all of the new teams switching to a 3-4 dont you think there is a reason none of them signed him.
So the ultimate goal in football doesn't mean anything anymore? Makes sense. When you have someone like Ray Lewis you lock him up. That's why nobody else has tried to sign him.

Pete's like low 30's. Same as Ray, your boy that you are giving props. I think he has been injured right? Isn't that why he didn't play in the lone Ravens visit to Reliant Stadium?

Expensive? about 2 mill

Last edited by yaboycm; 09-27-2005 at 10:29 PM.
yaboycm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #14
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Quote:
So they ultimate goal in football doesn't mean anything anymore? Makes sense. When you have someone like Ray Lewis you lock him up. That's why nobody else has tried to sign him.

Pete's like low 30's. Same as Ray, your boy that you are giving props. I think he has been injured right? Isn't that why he didn't play in the lone Ravens visit to Reliant Stadium?
I wasnt saying we should get him I was saying hes a bigger reason they won the superbowl than boulware or sharper. Also ya we would have a better team today if we signed boulware and sharper. But in three or four years when they retire what would that leave us with. A good offense with abunch of veterans that we built threw the draft and a old slow defense or a very unexperienced defense.

Quote:
Old 09-27-2005   #15
yaboycm
Veteran

We gotta win soon. Can't build for the future forever.

The Ravens couldn't afford to keep a lot of guys from that Super Bowl team.
You can only afford so many guys. They let other good ones go too, Sharper.
Old 09-27-2005   #16
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Quote:
We gotta win soon. Can't build for the future forever.

The Ravens couldn't afford to keep a lot of guys from that Super Bowl team.
You can only afford so many guys. They let other good ones go too, Sharper.
Four or Five years is not forever.

Quote:
Old 09-27-2005   #17
yaboycm
Veteran

This isn't the first year of the franchise. You have to start winning at some point. you can't say forever, building for the future, building for the future.
Old 09-27-2005   #18
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Quote:
This isn't the first year of the franchise. You have to start winning at some point. you can't say forever, building for the future, building for the future.
Like I said four or five years of building for the future is not that bad.

Quote:
Old 09-27-2005   #19
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Im not saying we can use this excuse forever.

Quote:
Old 09-27-2005   #20
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Quote:
So the ultimate goal in football doesn't mean anything anymore? Makes sense. When you have someone like Ray Lewis you lock him up. That's why nobody else has tried to sign him.

Expensive? about 2 mill
I hope your not trying to say that with sharper and boulware we would be a superbowl contender. Also by the time that the rest of our team was superbowl caliber sharper and boulware would be retired or at least close to it.

Quote:

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read