Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-27-2005   #1
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84
Default Jags DT Henderson Accused of Domestic Battery

Quote:
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- A former live-in girlfriend of Jacksonville Jaguars defensive tackle John Henderson told police that he kicked in her front door earlier this month and threw her around the apartment when she refused to have sex.

Valerie Denise Jones, 26, said Henderson came to her apartment early Sept. 16 after she didn't take his calls, according to a police report.

She told police that Henderson kicked in the front door, grabbed her shirt and threw her to the couch. When she denied his request for sex, the 6-foot-7, 328-pound Henderson threw her around the apartment, the report said.

There was no warrant for Henderson's arrest, and the state attorney's office had not yet determined whether to file charges, sheriff's spokesman Rick Wood said. Jones had no visible injuries, but there was evidence the door had been kicked in, the report said.

Jones, a model, said she lived in Henderson's home for about seven months before breaking off the relationship. She said Henderson rented her an apartment in Jacksonville about four months ago.

Jones told police she did not immediately report the attack because she did not want to get him in trouble. Since then, she said Henderson has called her several times, making verbal threats to hurt her if she didn't move out of the apartment.

Henderson's agent, Timothy McGee, did not immediately return a phone message Monday.

Jaguars coach Jack Del Rio was unaware of the complaint. "It's the first I've heard anything of it," he said Monday.

Henderson could be subject to discipline -- a fine or a possible suspension -- under the NFL's personal conduct policy.

The 26-year-old Henderson was Jacksonville's No. 1 draft pick in 2002 from Tennessee. He earned his first trip to the Pro Bowl after making 98 tackles and 5 sacks last season.
LINK
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #2
Don'tHate
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to Don'tHate

Just another crack ho who wants to take advantage of a rich guy.

I have had the pleasure of meeting Big John. His demeanor is nothing but kind and very soft spoken...believe it or not.

This chick is after nothing but notariaty and money, it's a shame.
Old 09-27-2005   #3
Ihategeeks
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26 Ihategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of Famer

who cares, do you watch football for the character of the players?
Old 09-28-2005   #4
Don'tHate
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando
If she is a crack ho, she did live with him for a while.
Go ahead and take that literally...
Old 09-28-2005   #5
GoPats
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 GoPats is on the Pro-Bowl ballotGoPats is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihategeeks
who cares, do you watch football for the character of the players?
You've got a boatload of bad karma coming your way at some point...
Old 09-28-2005   #6
keyfro
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 keyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to keyfro

we may not watch football for the character of the players on the field but i for one hate to know that guys like that are on my team...there is no excuse for a guy to hit a girl or anything like that...be a man and just walk away
Old 09-28-2005   #7
Ihategeeks
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26 Ihategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoPats
You've got a boatload of bad karma coming your way at some point...
Don't worry, it's everyday for me.
Old 09-28-2005   #8
Fldvldog
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyfro
we may not watch football for the character of the players on the field but i for one hate to know that guys like that are on my team...there is no excuse for a guy to hit a girl or anything like that...be a man and just walk away
No kidding, though, I doubt Hen lowered himself to hit a women.
Fldvldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005   #9
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 188 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fldvldog
No kidding, though, I doubt Hen lowered himself to hit a women.
Sure...and neither did Warren Moon.
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005   #10
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellerLotYeller
Sure...and neither did Warren Moon.
*SLAM went the door!* One point for YLY....

While the public sees these players in the persona that they want to project...I do hope for Don't Hate's sake that it is really only a leechy crack 'ho and not Henderson's punching bag ratting him out.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005   #11
Don'tHate
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_girl
*SLAM went the door!* One point for YLY....

While the public sees these players in the persona that they want to project...I do hope for Don't Hate's sake that it is really only a leechy crack 'ho and not Henderson's punching bag ratting him out.

Thanks Filo

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read