Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read


Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

View Poll Results: Outcome of Texans vs Bengals?
Texans win by 10 21 44.68%
Bengals lose by 20 3 6.38%
Houston wins in Overtime 17 36.17%
Cincinnati gets blown out and loses by 30+ 6 12.77%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2005   #41
Bubbajwp
All Flopper
 
Bubbajwp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: In the Warehouse
Age: 27
Posts: 3,213
Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero
Please excuse the trolls. Every team has a few classless morons. Unfortunately they are typically the most vocal. If your team can survive the initial onslaught I think they can hang in until the third quarter when Rudi Johnson takes over the game. The key will be staying with your gameplan when Carson starts to light up the scoreboard.

My Prediction:

21-7 Bengals
Thats not so bad. But if we get behind by that much then I would hope that we would start to air the ball out wich is when our offense is at its best. I say that the bengals take and early lead in the first half somthing like 14-0. But the second half we will be playing catch up so we will be throwing the ball more. In the end we loose 17-28.
__________________
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #42
Cicero
Rookie
 
Cicero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 40
Posts: 6
Rep Power: 0 Cicero is ridin' the pine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbajwp
Thats not so bad. But if we get behind by that much then I would hope that we would start to air the ball out wich is when our offense is at its best. I say that the bengals take and early lead in the first half somthing like 14-0. But the second half we will be playing catch up so we will be throwing the ball more. In the end we loose 17-28.
I could see it turning out that way. We have had a habit of jumping on teams early this season. Our offense is very aggressive in the first half and tends to get opposing teams out of their game plan. It would be a mistake for the Texans to abandon the run. If they can move it on the ground they can keep Carson and Chad on the sidelines.
__________________
Who Dey!!!
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #43
Bubbajwp
All Flopper
 
Bubbajwp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: In the Warehouse
Age: 27
Posts: 3,213
Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero
I could see it turning out that way. We have had a habit of jumping on teams early this season. Our offense is very aggressive in the first half and tends to get opposing teams out of their game plan. It would be a mistake for the Texans to abandon the run. If they can move it on the ground they can keep Carson and Chad on the sidelines.
Ya their is just one problem our leading rusher is David Carr. Which means Palmer and chad are going to be on the field alot which is why we loose.
__________________
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #44
LBC_Justin
All Pro
 
LBC_Justin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Long Beach, Ca
Age: 39
Posts: 805
Rep Power: 11 LBC_Justin is a Pro BowlerLBC_Justin is a Pro Bowler
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Uniforms Ever
Against who? You've got to remember the 'Little Sisters of the Poor' aren't an NFL franchise.
Texans' fans are known for being some of the nicest and politest fans around. When you lose for as long as we have you learn to be polite. Oh course why am I telling you guys this. You should already know this, and understand the situation better than anyone.

Reminder: The Bengals haven't had a winning team since 1990. The last time you were in the playoffs you played the Houston Oilers & Los Angeles Raiders(Both Gone). The last time you had a winning record Carson Palmer and Rudi Johnson were both 10 years old & Chad Johnson was in Junior High. That ought to tell you something.

So lets keep those ego in check, it's only week 4 and only our third game of the season. We just played the freaking Steelers.

Lets talk about football!!!
How good is the Bengals pass rush? How good is the Bengals O-line?
LBC_Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #45
WhoDeyBengals
Rookie
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 36
Posts: 64
Rep Power: 49 WhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbajwp
Most of the Texans fans are predicting the Bengals to when including me. But almost every bengals fan ive heard has predicted a thirty point blow out. Ya yall are 3-0 but against who the browns 4-12 last season vikings 8-8 bears 5-11. While the teams whe have played were 9-7 Bills and 15-1 steelers.
combined record for your opponets 17-31 win percentage 35%
our opponets combined records 24-8 win percentage 75%
Nuff said and peace out
Now THAT is ignorant. Yes, the Steelers are a good team. Yes, the Bills are a good team. But if you want to win the league, you've got to beat the tough opponents as well as the "easy" ones. A good football team defends its house. We've won two road games, and you've lost a game at home. That makes the Texans someone's *****.

We, on the other hand, have gone on the road and beaten a team that THRASHED one of its division opponents the week before, and we've beaten a team that held the Colts to 13 points in Indy in their house. That's not even mentioning that the Browns are a division opponent. You must win division games. Period.

Look, it doesn't matter what the score is. Bengals win. Period. I don't care if we win by 1 or 100. <- It happens in Cincinnati.

Until you get rid of your horrible head coach and your never-was QB, your team is going nowhere. :

The Bengals are salivating at the opportunity to play a soft game at home. Giving the fans what they want are what this team is all about.
WhoDeyBengals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #46
WhoDeyBengals
Rookie
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 36
Posts: 64
Rep Power: 49 WhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBC_Justin
Lets talk about football!!!
How good is the Bengals pass rush? How good is the Bengals O-line?
The Bengals pass rush has only produced two sacks so far this season. However, they've been able to create a lot of pressure and flush the more mobile quarterbacks out of the pocket fairly well. Our opponents have had too little time to make good decisions with their passing game. Thus, the number of interceptions that we've been able to create.

As far as our O-line goes, it is outstanding. Willie Anderson is a Pro Bowl tackle, one of the best passblocking linemen in the game. Levi Jones is a beast on the other side, and rarely gets beaten. At guards, Bobbi Williams and Eric Steinbach have been consistently good. And Rich Braham at center is a veteran with an excellent ability to recognize and identify blocking assignments for his teammates. All in all, our O-line is great on the pass. That's why Carson's got so much time to throw the ball. Just ask Chicago.

Our run blocking may need a little work. Rudi (who still has 300 yards in 3 games, by the way) has not been given a lot to work with in the way of holes to shoot through so far. The Bengal running game works at its best going around the end. Even though 24 power is the play of choice for our ground game, it's not always as successful as sending Jeremi Johnson around the end to block with Rudi in tow.

It's just nice to have a great team for a change.
WhoDeyBengals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #47
Bubbajwp
All Flopper
 
Bubbajwp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: In the Warehouse
Age: 27
Posts: 3,213
Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDeyBengals
Now THAT is ignorant. Yes, the Steelers are a good team. Yes, the Bills are a good team. But if you want to win the league, you've got to beat the tough opponents as well as the "easy" ones. A good football team defends its house. We've won two road games, and you've lost a game at home. That makes the Texans someone's *****.

We, on the other hand, have gone on the road and beaten a team that THRASHED one of its division opponents the week before, and we've beaten a team that held the Colts to 13 points in Indy in their house. That's not even mentioning that the Browns are a division opponent. You must win division games. Period.

Look, it doesn't matter what the score is. Bengals win. Period. I don't care if we win by 1 or 100. <- It happens in Cincinnati.

Until you get rid of your horrible head coach and your never-was QB, your team is going nowhere. :

The Bengals are salivating at the opportunity to play a soft game at home. Giving the fans what they want are what this team is all about.
I have never said that the Texans would win this game I'm mad because most bengal fans think the score is going to be 30-0.
I never said that the Texans should have won against the bills or the steelers.
All I said was we lost to good teams you won against bad teams.
Also the Colts average points per game is 15.7 so the browns are not the only team to stop the colts offense this season.
Dont plan on this game being soft.
__________________
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-27-2005   #48
Bubbajwp
All Flopper
 
Bubbajwp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: In the Warehouse
Age: 27
Posts: 3,213
Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Im not trying to say the Texans are a great or even good team but coming into our MB and saying your going to beat us by 30 or more points is ignorant. This isnt collage teams dont get blown out by 30 points very often.
__________________
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #49
WhoDeyBengals
Rookie
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 36
Posts: 64
Rep Power: 49 WhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbajwp
I have never said that the Texans would win this game I'm mad because most bengal fans think the score is going to be 30-0.
I never said that the Texans should have won against the bills or the steelers.
All I said was we lost to good teams you won against bad teams.
I hardly think that's fair. Look what Minnesota did this weekend. Look what the Bears did last weekend. I don't think these are necessarily bad teams. I just think they looked bad against us. The Bears won their first home game 38-6 the week before they played us. Are they a bad team? Minnesota exploded all over the 'Aints on Sunday. You might be able to make a case for them being bad, but I'd say more like poorly coached. Inconsistent. But bad? Nah.

The Bills, by the way, are not a good team. They're an okay team with a great defense and a ****** QB. And the defense is now questionable without Spikes.
__________________
Who Dey! Who Dey! Who Dey think gonna beat them Bengals?! Noooooooobody!!!

Last edited by WhoDeyBengals; 09-27-2005 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Bad bracketing
WhoDeyBengals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #50
WhoDeyBengals
Rookie
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 36
Posts: 64
Rep Power: 49 WhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbajwp
Im not trying to say the Texans are a great or even good team but coming into our MB and saying your going to beat us by 30 or more points is ignorant. This isnt collage teams dont get blown out by 30 points very often.
Why is it ignorant? 30 point blowouts do happen. Just ask Jerry Glanville.
__________________
Who Dey! Who Dey! Who Dey think gonna beat them Bengals?! Noooooooobody!!!
WhoDeyBengals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #51
False Start
On # 69
 
False Start's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Waiting For the Turning Point!
Section: 420
Posts: 13,094
Rep Power: 89889 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

I dont see us doing very well in this game ........... 28-7 Bengals ...... :brickwall
__________________

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #52
Bubbajwp
All Flopper
 
Bubbajwp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: In the Warehouse
Age: 27
Posts: 3,213
Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDeyBengals
Why is it ignorant? 30 point blowouts do happen. Just ask Jerry Glanville.
Ok 30 somtimes yes but some bengals fans are saying 70-0 and **** like that I mean come on what do expect me to do. What would you do if I told you we were going to beat you that bad. Would you just sit there and take it or argue back.
__________________
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #53
Bubbajwp
All Flopper
 
Bubbajwp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: In the Warehouse
Age: 27
Posts: 3,213
Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Escpecially when most Texan fans think the bengals will win. Including me.
__________________
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #54
WhoDeyBengals
Rookie
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 36
Posts: 64
Rep Power: 49 WhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbajwp
Ok 30 somtimes yes but some bengals fans are saying 70-0 and **** like that I mean come on what do expect me to do. What would you do if I told you we were going to beat you that bad. Would you just sit there and take it or argue back.
Nah, we'd laugh in your face.

I'm not predicting 70-0. I'm not even predicting a score. But I'll take the Bengals and give the points this Sunday without even finding out what the spread is. And I'll be a rich man on Monday.

I come to the message boards because it's neat to see what the fans on the other side of the field are saying about our team. You guys recognize the skills up here in the 'Nati this year, and I respect that. When fans of two teams get together to talk football, of course there's going to be some smack talk. But the fact is, you guys are true fans for even caring about the Texans when they're in this state of affairs. They need to be shaken up from the very top of the organization to the bottom. You deserve it, and your city deserves it. Frankly, I love the sports rivalry that our two cities used to have during the heyday of Warren Moon and the Oilers, and I wish that this was a real game. It's just not.

Look at where we were at in the 90s. Nowhere. We were terrible because we didn't have a good coach, our owner was a stingy *******, and we had a different quarterback every other year. You can't build a house without a good foundation. Finally, Marvin came along and saved us. In three years, we've gone from the laughingstock of the league to the toast of the league.

So, all of that sappy **** said, we're going to win a bazeeeeellion to -4.
__________________
Who Dey! Who Dey! Who Dey think gonna beat them Bengals?! Noooooooobody!!!
WhoDeyBengals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #55
Bubbajwp
All Flopper
 
Bubbajwp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: In the Warehouse
Age: 27
Posts: 3,213
Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDeyBengals
Nah, we'd laugh in your face.

I'm not predicting 70-0. I'm not even predicting a score. But I'll take the Bengals and give the points this Sunday without even finding out what the spread is. And I'll be a rich man on Monday.

I come to the message boards because it's neat to see what the fans on the other side of the field are saying about our team. You guys recognize the skills up here in the 'Nati this year, and I respect that. When fans of two teams get together to talk football, of course there's going to be some smack talk. But the fact is, you guys are true fans for even caring about the Texans when they're in this state of affairs. They need to be shaken up from the very top of the organization to the bottom. You deserve it, and your city deserves it. Frankly, I love the sports rivalry that our two cities used to have during the heyday of Warren Moon and the Oilers, and I wish that this was a real game. It's just not.

Look at where we were at in the 90s. Nowhere. We were terrible because we didn't have a good coach, our owner was a stingy *******, and we had a different quarterback every other year. You can't build a house without a good foundation. Finally, Marvin came along and saved us. In three years, we've gone from the laughingstock of the league to the toast of the league.

So, all of that sappy **** said, we're going to win a bazeeeeellion to -4.
Do you mind if we borrow Marvin for a while will give him back I promise. I think the bengals fans underated the Texans passing game. Whenever we pass the ball we are actually pretty dangerous. My prediction is 17-28 Texans have a late rally and come up short.
__________________
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #56
WhoDeyBengals
Rookie
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 36
Posts: 64
Rep Power: 49 WhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbajwp
Do you mind if we borrow Marvin for a while will give him back I promise. I think the bengals fans underated the Texans passing game. Whenever we pass the ball we are actually pretty dangerous. My prediction is 17-28 Texans have a late rally and come up short.
:laugh: I don't think so on either point. See what the Bengals have done to other teams when they've tried to throw the ball. The Bengals operate under the philosophy that once the ball's in the air, anyone has a right to it. And Deltha O'Neal and Tory James have been making everyone believe that the opponent's QB's are actually throwing to them instead of the receivers. Our DBs' weakest stat right now is YAC.

And as far as Marvin goes? No way. You'd never give him back, and we'd be right back to 1996. The very idea makes me queasy.
__________________
Who Dey! Who Dey! Who Dey think gonna beat them Bengals?! Noooooooobody!!!
WhoDeyBengals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #57
Bubbajwp
All Flopper
 
Bubbajwp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: In the Warehouse
Age: 27
Posts: 3,213
Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDeyBengals
:laugh: I don't think so on either point. See what the Bengals have done to other teams when they've tried to throw the ball. The Bengals operate under the philosophy that once the ball's in the air, anyone has a right to it. And Deltha O'Neal and Tory James have been making everyone believe that the opponent's QB's are actually throwing to them instead of the receivers. Our DBs' weakest stat right now is YAC.

And as far as Marvin goes? No way. You'd never give him back, and we'd be right back to 1996. The very idea makes me queasy.
Good point
Funny and True
Please will be extra carful with him.
__________________
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005   #58
WhoDeyBengals
Rookie
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 36
Posts: 64
Rep Power: 49 WhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbajwp
Please will be extra carful with him.
You better believe we will. Mike Brown's not letting Marvin go. Marvin makes him look like a freakin' genius!

Hey, it's been good talking to you. I'll get on again before the week is out. Gotta work tomorrow morning. Now, I sleep.

And dream of what the victory party will be like. G'night.
__________________
Who Dey! Who Dey! Who Dey think gonna beat them Bengals?! Noooooooobody!!!
WhoDeyBengals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005   #59
Bubbajwp
All Flopper
 
Bubbajwp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: In the Warehouse
Age: 27
Posts: 3,213
Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDeyBengals
You better believe we will. Mike Brown's not letting Marvin go. Marvin makes him look like a freakin' genius!

Hey, it's been good talking to you. I'll get on again before the week is out. Gotta work tomorrow morning. Now, I sleep.

And dream of what the victory party will be like. G'night.
Your dreams are the only place you'll be having a victory party.
I couldnt help myself you set yourself up for that one.
__________________
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005   #60
jppaul
Cut and Dry
 
jppaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 33
Posts: 450
Rep Power: 1193 jppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Stofa
LOL ... do you guys mind if I sit this one out? I don't see my choice on there.
Does seem rather biased, doesn't it?
jppaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger