Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

View Poll Results: Outcome of Texans vs Bengals?
Texans win by 10 21 44.68%
Bengals lose by 20 3 6.38%
Houston wins in Overtime 17 36.17%
Cincinnati gets blown out and loses by 30+ 6 12.77%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-27-2005   #21
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72199 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm

The only way you guys win this Sunday is if you sign this guy
We did! And we're bringing the Pepsi machine too!

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #22
Panther5407
All Pro

I have to say that these Bengal fans are the worst fans thats ever came over onto this board ever. Tell me when we find one that deserves some type of respect, then again it means they would have to say something intelligent.
Old 09-27-2005   #23
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther5407
I have to say that these Bengal fans are the worst fans thats ever came over onto this board ever. Tell me when we find one that deserves some type of respect, then again it means they would have to say something intelligent.
I couldnt agree more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #24
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The only color that bengals fans can see is orange.

Quote:
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Old 09-27-2005   #25
John Stofa
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbajwp
The Bengals have been rebuilding for the past decade.
That's not true. We sucked from 1991-2002, but we didn't really start rebuilding until Marvin Lewis took over in 2003. We have a very young team, on both sides of the ball. We have a couple veterans on offense (T Willie Anderson and C Rich Braham) and a couple on defense (CB Tory James and DT Bryan Robinson), but everyone else has 5 years or less experience in the league. And we have at least 6 or 7 starters who are first or second year players. The Bengals are good now, but they're going to get alot better in the next two or three years.
John Stofa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #26
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Stofa
That's not true. We sucked from 1991-2002, but we didn't really start rebuilding until Marvin Lewis took over in 2003. We have a very young team, on both sides of the ball. We have a couple veterans on offense (T Willie Anderson and C Rich Braham) and a couple on defense (CB Tory James and DT Bryan Robinson), but everyone else has 5 years or less experience in the league. And we have at least 6 or 7 starters who are first or second year players. The Bengals are good now, but they're going to get alot better in the next two or three years.
Sorry I was just trying to have fun the trolls.

Quote:
Old 09-27-2005   #27
John Stofa
Rookie

Quote:
Hey, don't put us all in the same category. Every team has some of those fans you wouldn't invite to your family reunion.
Sponsored links
Old 09-27-2005   #28
John Stofa
Rookie

Quote:
Sorry I was just trying to have fun the trolls.
No problem. I just thought you guys might like to know a little bit about our team. The trolls deserve what they get.
Old 09-27-2005   #29
Memith
Rookie

Quote:
I would like to appologize for all of the Bengal fan trolls that you have on here. Last week we had tons and tons of bears trolls over on our forum so we know what it's like. So far we've only got two trolls who are in support of the Texans... hopefully it will stay that way. Anyways, here's to a good game! who dey.
Memith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #30
bearcats937
Rookie

Cincy 37
texans 10
bearcats937 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #31
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcats937
Cincy 37
texans 10
See what im saying. Do you know what happens to cocky people. They loose.

Quote:
Old 09-27-2005   #32
928546in05
Rookie

Texans-0
Cincy-28
Old 09-27-2005   #33
Panther5407
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memith
I would like to appologize for all of the Bengal fan trolls that you have on here. Last week we had tons and tons of bears trolls over on our forum so we know what it's like. So far we've only got two trolls who are in support of the Texans... hopefully it will stay that way. Anyways, here's to a good game! who dey.
It's alright, its just there was a mad rush of trolls at once. I'm sure your all not trolls, I'd just like to talk about football with some kind of class. The whole your mom and sister **** is getting real old.
Old 09-27-2005   #34
Storm
Rookie

Quote:

Ever met the Cleveland Brown or Chicago Bear fans?

Trust me, they are worse
Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #35
Nati Bengals
Rookie

Quote:
You dont have to say it I know the Texans have not done any thing either. But are team is still young. The Bengals have been rebuilding for the past decade.
I have to disagree with you there. We were flounding around with no direction for a decade, not rebuilding. We've only been rebuilding for 3 years now, since Marvin Lewis came in and took over.
Nati Bengals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #36
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nati Bengals
I have to disagree with you there. We were flounding around with no direction for a decade, not rebuilding. We've only been rebuilding for 3 years now, since Marvin Lewis came in and took over.
Sadly that kinda sounds like the Texans.

Quote:
Old 09-27-2005   #37
metalmike
Veteran

Quote:
Most of the Texans fans are predicting the Bengals to when including me. But almost every bengals fan ive heard has predicted a thirty point blow out. Ya yall are 3-0 but against who the browns 4-12 last season vikings 8-8 bears 5-11. While the teams whe have played were 9-7 Bills and 15-1 steelers.
combined record for your opponets 17-31 win percentage 35%
our opponets combined records 24-8 win percentage 75%
Nuff said and peace out

Right on. I can't believe I used to feel sorry for some of these jacklegs. I'm not saying all Bengals fans are *******s, but a lot of these guys on here are big *******s. They win 3 games and now talking **** to fans of a winless team. They don't even realize they will not be in the playoffs with the Steelers waiting to kill them twice this year. Go Texans
metalmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #38
Panther5407
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Uniforms Ever
The Texans scoring 2 TDs? No Way. I can see Domanick Davis coughing the ball up and fumbling it 17 times in the game before I can see the Texans scoring 17 points.
This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about. Before this, Texans fans havenít said a thing about cinncy; they are picking you to win. Looks like to me that even picking the bengals to win but that isnít good enough, apparently we have to be humiliated in this game. We know we are playing bad, we donít need any mindless trolls coming over here starting all sorts of **** up. Now, there are two so far (ya Iíve counted) that I've seen (specifically John Stofa and memith) that have posted with intelligence. Beyond them, I'm reading more posts insulting peopleís moms and sisters than posts actually about football. I'm sure I am not alone in the way I feel.
Old 09-27-2005   #39
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Quote:
This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about. Before this, Texans fans havenít said a thing about cinncy; they are picking you to win. Looks like to me that even picking the bengals to win but that isnít good enough, apparently we have to be humiliated in this game. We know we are playing bad, we donít need any mindless trolls coming over here starting all sorts of **** up. Now, there are two so far (ya Iíve counted) that I've seen (specifically John Stofa and memith) that have posted with intelligence. Beyond them, I'm reading more posts insulting peopleís moms and sisters than posts actually about football. I'm sure I am not alone in the way I feel.
Exactly I have picked the bengals to win 17 to 28. Most bengals fans are saying 52-0 or 70-10 thats just ridiculous.

Quote:
Old 09-27-2005   #40
Cicero
Rookie

Please excuse the trolls. Every team has a few classless morons. Unfortunately they are typically the most vocal. If your team can survive the initial onslaught I think they can hang in until the third quarter when Rudi Johnson takes over the game. The key will be staying with your gameplan when Carson starts to light up the scoreboard.

My Prediction:

21-7 Bengals

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read