Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

View Poll Results: Outcome of Texans vs Bengals?
Texans win by 10 21 44.68%
Bengals lose by 20 3 6.38%
Houston wins in Overtime 17 36.17%
Cincinnati gets blown out and loses by 30+ 6 12.77%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-27-2005   #1
LBC_Justin
All Pro

Rep Power: 11 LBC_Justin is a Pro BowlerLBC_Justin is a Pro Bowler
Default Texans vs Bengals final results (Vote Here!!)

What do you think the final outcome will be?
LBC_Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #2
Jason1968
waterboy

How about Bengals by 21?
Jason1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #3
Fldvldog
Veteran

How about Cincy by 3 or 4 TD's?
Fldvldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #4
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 140 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default The Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBC_Justin
What do you think the final outcome will be?
So I guess you are guaranteeing the Texans win. Since there is no option for the Bengals to win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #5
cadahnic
All Pro

I am going to say it will be a dog fight for the first half with our defense tiring out in the third quarter. Bengals put up 13 in the third to break the game open and we go down, but damnit we go down swingin.

Bengals 23
Texans 10
cadahnic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #6
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15762 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Well it will be none of the above choices. Texans will lose.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #7
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 53272 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

houston OT
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-27-2005   #8
John Stofa
Rookie

LOL ... do you guys mind if I sit this one out? I don't see my choice on there.
John Stofa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #9
titan hater
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fldvldog
How about Cincy by 3 or 4 TD's?
Go away Fldvldog (or what ever your name is)...WE SUCK...R U Happy...Go back to Kitty litter land will ya?
titan hater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #10
johnboy
Rookie

The Texans could lose this one by 30 points. Carr and the receivers are terrible.Davis can't block for Carr. its time the Texans play the other QB's maybe they would have better results.
johnboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #11
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 140 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnboy
The Texans could lose this one by 30 points. Carr and the receivers are terrible.Davis can't block for Carr. its time the Texans play the other QB's maybe they would have better results.
By better results im guessing you mean he wont try to avoid the sacks and end up loosing more yards. He whoever you plan on starting will just fall over right away to aviod the beating he IS going to take and only loose 3 yards instead of 5.

Quote:
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Old 09-27-2005   #12
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Stofa
LOL ... do you guys mind if I sit this one out? I don't see my choice on there.
Im with you I dont see my choice up there either. Like i said earlier.

Quote:
Old 09-27-2005   #13
BEERnBBQ
Veteran

bengals 27
Texans 17

although I believe we will give a more spirited effort
BEERnBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #14
Best Uniforms Ever
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEERnBBQ
bengals 27
Texans 17

although I believe we will give a more spirited effort

The Texans scoring 2 TDs? No Way. I can see Domanick Davis coughing the ball up and fumbling it 17 times in the game before I can see the Texans scoring 17 points.
Best Uniforms Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #15
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 53272 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Uniforms Ever
The Texans scoring 2 TDs? No Way. I can see Domanick Davis coughing the ball up and fumbling it 17 times in the game before I can see the Texans scoring 17 points.
how? 17 fumbles in 1 game? the texans can score 17 points, if the playbook is opened up.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #16
Best Uniforms Ever
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65
the texans can score 17 points, if the playbook is opened up.

Against who? You've got to remember the 'Little Sisters of the Poor' aren't an NFL franchise.
Old 09-27-2005   #17
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Quote:
Against who? You've got to remember the 'Little Sisters of the Poor' aren't an NFL franchise.
you sure talk alot of smack considering your team hasnt done $h!t in the past decade. You dont have to say it I know the Texans have not done any thing either. But are team is still young. The Bengals have been rebuilding for the past decade.

Quote:
Old 09-27-2005   #18
Best Uniforms Ever
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbajwp
you sure talk alot of smack considering your team hasnt done $h!t in the past decade. You dont have to say it I know the Texans have not done any thing either. But are team is still young. The Bengals have been rebuilding for the past decade.

We aren't talking about the past. The NFL is different every year. We are talking about the here and now. This coming Sunday.

And relatively new? How long do you want to be considered an expansion team? The honeymoon is over, give it up with that excuse.
Old 09-27-2005   #19
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Quote:
We aren't talking about the past. The NFL is different every year. We are talking about the here and now. This coming Sunday.

And relatively new? How long do you want to be considered an expansion team? The honeymoon is over, give it up with that excuse.
Ya your right are team has sucked for 3 years and two games your team has sucked for 10 years.

Quote:
Old 09-27-2005   #20
Storm
Rookie

The only way you guys win this Sunday is if you sign this guy
Storm is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read