Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-26-2005   #1
Storm
Rookie

Default Andre Johnson? what the.........

Heck is up with him? I have him on my fantasy team and now he's on my bench, is it the QB, the offense in general or him?
Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005   #2
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

All the above.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #3
covcath1
Rookie

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm
Heck is up with him? I have him on my fantasy team and now he's on my bench, is it the QB, the offense in general or him?

I'm a Bengal fan and I'm starting him this week. Houston will have to put up points to stay with the Bengals. Hopefully he'll have his yards and a touchdown with the Bengals shutting down the rest of of your team ..
covcath1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #4
touttail
All Pro

Opposing defenses know that AJ is the only playmaker we have, therefore double teaming every down.
Our OLine stinks up the joint, so Carr has to run for his life, no QB can produce with 2 seconds on the pocket!
With Carr running from pass rushers, he doesn't have time to seek out his second recievers.
Conservative play calling by our Offensive Coordinator. Was this Palmers doing or Capers?
Offense on the field 3 and out, wearing out our defense.
Guess the list could go on and on.

bobby 119C :brickwall
touttail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #5
HardCoreTxn
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to HardCoreTxn Send a message via MSN to HardCoreTxn Send a message via Yahoo to HardCoreTxn

Quote:
Originally Posted by covcath1
I'm a Bengal fan and I'm starting him this week. Houston will have to put up points to stay with the Bengals. Hopefully he'll have his yards and a touchdown with the Bengals shutting down the rest of of your team ..
your starting AJ against the Bengals secondary?? GL with that
Old 10-05-2005   #6
hou059
Veteran

Man I treaded AJ for Domanick Davis. I knew he wouldn't have as much success as he did last year. DD is the cog in that offense, he will carries or the ball out the back field. Until Carr finds his confidence and the o-line gets their act together AJ will continue to suffer!
hou059 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read