Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Our mentally challenged rivals ..Jags

JustBonee

Veteran
Why is news that comes from their quarters usually comical? ...
They have discovered that it is cooler to practice when the sun goes down. :idea:
slingshot.gif

Night practices on tap for training camp .....
The News
In an effort to beat the Florida heat, the Jaguars will hold 13 night practices during their upcoming training camp, which opens July 31. The team experimented with night practices last season after three players experienced problems related to the heat...Jack Del Rio opted to make them a regular part of camp.
And as long as that ax doesn't make it to their locker room again ... :hehe: ....
poke.gif

liability vs early season homefield advantage.

but i am right there with ya...del rio's just one of those coaches i naturally feel more skeptical about.

still, i think the jags are a team on the rise ,and may very well become the key obsticle to beat within the next 2-3 years...(among our division).

Make no mistake the Jaguars will be MUCH improved this year. I think however this approach may weaken their ability to achieve peak performance during early kick-offs. Looking at their schedule-

Date Opponent Time/Result

Sep 12 @Buffalo 1:00pm L
Sep 19 Denver 1:00pm W
Sep 26 @Tennessee 1:00pm L
Oct 3 Indianapolis 1:00pm W
Oct 10 @San Diego 4:05pm W
Oct 17 Kansas City 1:00pm W
Oct 24 @Indianapolis 1:00pm L
Oct 31 @Houston 1:00pm L
Week 9 BYE
Nov 14 Detroit 1:00pm W
Nov 21 Tennessee 1:00pm W
Nov 28 @Minnesota 1:00pm L
Dec 5 Pittsburgh 8:30pm W
Dec 12 Chicago 1:00pm W
Dec 19 @Green Bay 1:00pm L
Dec 26 Houston 1:00pm W
Jan 2 @Oakland 4:15pm W

I'm reasoning all away games that have a 1:00 p.m. or early start time are loses.
All home games regardless are wins
And all late games are wins

This would yield a record of 10-6. Best case if your a Jaguar fan. Of course the home games with the Colts, Chiefs, Titans & Texans could go either way.

Incidently I predict the Texans will also be 10-6. But not related to how late the games are played, based simply upon strength of schedule.

Back