Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-01-2005   #141
The Misfortune teller
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by done88
Texans 27
Bungles 10
Texans are 0-2 against the Bengals. Don't make fun of a team if your team has not beat them.
The Misfortune teller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005   #142
done88
Veteran

You can't be serious. As bad as the Bungles have been the last ten years Its going to take more then two games for me to stop knocking them.
Old 10-01-2005   #143
The Misfortune teller
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by done88
You can't be serious. As bad as the Bungles have been the last ten years Its going to take more then two games for me to stop knocking them.
Well then, soon to be 0-3 against the Bengals. I am the misfortune teller, and my crystal ball says

Last edited by The Misfortune teller; 10-01-2005 at 04:29 PM.
Old 10-01-2005   #144
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Misfortune teller
Well then, soon to be 0-3 against the Bengals. I am the misfortune teller, and my crystal ball says

Bengals- 31

Texans- 20
I'm sorry but when a team is as bad as the bungles were for as long as they were bad. We don't have to beat them to make fun of them. We dont have to beat anybody before we make fun of them Why because were

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005   #145
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Your one ugly SOB

Quote:
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Old 10-01-2005   #146
The Misfortune teller
Rookie

The Bungles joke is getting old. Time for our opponents to come up with some fresh material.
Old 10-01-2005   #147
touttail
All Pro

Quote:
The Bungles joke is getting old. Time for our opponents to come up with some fresh material.
Yep, about as old as "Who Dey"!!!

bobby 119C
touttail is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-01-2005   #148
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by touttail
Yep, about as old as "Who Dey"!!!

bobby 119C
You took the words right out of my mouth.

Quote:
Old 10-01-2005   #149
badassBENGAL
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbajwp
I'm sorry but when a team is as bad as the bungles were for as long as they were bad. We don't have to beat them to make fun of them. We dont have to beat anybody before we make fun of them Why because were
Bro, during our 2-14 season, we beat you AT YOUR HOME 38-3. Just stop.

Anyways, my prediction is:

Bengals 48
Texans 10
badassBENGAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005   #150
The Misfortune teller
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by badassBENGAL
Bro, during our 2-14 season, we beat you AT YOUR HOME 38-3. Just stop.

Anyways, my prediction is:

Bengals 48
Texans 10

And we beat them with King Bush the first in the crowd.

P.S. Who Dey is old. That's funny . What is your established teams catchphrase?

Last edited by The Misfortune teller; 10-01-2005 at 07:08 PM.
Old 10-01-2005   #151
badassBENGAL
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc
I hope you come back next week when you lose so I can quote you again.
Talk about homers. Worst team in the league, and they just KNOW they're gonna beat us.
badassBENGAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005   #152
royce1054
All Pro

Send a message via MSN to royce1054 Send a message via Yahoo to royce1054

17-6 Bengals my prediction
royce1054 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005   #153
MrLizardTX
Veteran

HOU 38
CIN 24

OMG It was Palmers fault after all!
MrLizardTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005   #154
giovanni338
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to giovanni338 Send a message via Yahoo to giovanni338
Default 3 years and nothing yet

Weve been playing 3 years now and where what have we been doing.Is it the players.The upper management.We need some serious help.Dont think David Carr is going to be the Strong quarterback that we need.We need him to be like an aikman when he started.Come on texans, get with the program.Changes have to be made soon.Were playing as bad as the bengals in recent years,and the chicago bears.
giovanni338 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005   #155
ohwhyknott
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanAlmighty
Texans 17

Bengals 16

It will happen, the Texans will prevail! We are gonna upset them and you heard it here first!!! GO TEXANS!!!!
I gotta admit--- The Texans are the best looking team Cincy has played so far!!!---We're in for a dog fight!!! A Bull & a Tiger, in a dog fight?---funny---no---it's not---Great Game Texans!!!---My compliments!!!
ohwhyknott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005   #156
ohwhyknott
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovanni338
Weve been playing 3 years now and where what have we been doing.Is it the players.The upper management.We need some serious help.Dont think David Carr is going to be the Strong quarterback that we need.We need him to be like an aikman when he started.Come on texans, get with the program.Changes have to be made soon.Were playing as bad as the bengals in recent years,and the chicago bears.
Thanks!!!---I know---& WHO DEY!
Old 10-02-2005   #157
ohwhyknott
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by royce1054
17-6 Bengals my prediction
Smart Fan---close game, so far. I'm not that surprised. You guys have some good coaching, & a lot of good young players!!!---Where did you get that tail-back??? He's the real deal!!!
Old 10-02-2005   #158
CinciFan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinciFan
I think it's obvious this is a risky game for Cincy. They're heavily favored against a team with a good amount of talent who needs a win bad. DD does concern me, as does Johnson.

For the Texans, the keys to the game are:

1. Got to slow down Cincy's offense early - it can be done. See last week's game.

2. Avoid turnovers. Do NOT see last two weeks games, where Cincy set NFL record with 5 INTs two weeks in a row.

3. Pound with DD and throw to TE - you can be successful there if you can stick with it. You'll need to take a few shots to AJ as well. Careful of rookie (Def rookie of month) O. Thurman - if you throw and make TE vulnerable, you'll need another TE - he's been laying people out.

I have DD on my FFL team, and he'll be starting for me this week. I have Carr on the bench - I expected more from him this year, as I'm sure you did as well. I am nowhere near ready to cut him - I think he'll come around and post decent numbers this year.

If you guys do those three things, and I suspect you'll try it, this is anyone's game. My expectation, and honestly my hope is that you can't do all three enough to win.

Here's to a clean, injury-free game that we can all enjoy!

I'll predict 20-10 Bengals; more often than not, the prognosticators hit it close.
I think I pretty much called it; quick-hitter passes, run a lot, take a couple shots downfield and it'll be close.

I picked 20-10, final 16-10. If only I could be so accurate all year.

You guys played tougher than I thought you would; it was a very good game.

Too bad that officials' call late in the game was necessary.

Good luck the rest of the year.
CinciFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read