Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-27-2005   #101
Best Uniforms Ever
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jags98
God. I feel bad for all you Texans fans having to deal with these Bungals. Hopefully the final score will make it better.

Texans 20
Bengals 23

Yeah just wait till week 5, then we can kick Crying Byron's butt up and down the field.
Best Uniforms Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #102
jags98
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Uniforms Ever
Yeah just wait till week 5, then we can kick Crying Byron's butt up and down the field.
You wont be saying that for long... because i know you wont be coming back after we put a whipping on your boys.
jags98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #103
Best Uniforms Ever
Rookie

Quote:
You wont be saying that for long... because i know you wont be coming back after we put a whipping on your boys.

You guys were lucky to beat the Jets. If not for a bad call you would have lost to a ****** team. Jimmy Smith was out of bounds before he crossed the plane.
Best Uniforms Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #104
Fldvldog
Veteran

Quote:
Now why are you going to say that and get some Jag fans in the convo?

Come week 5, the Bungles will get a real reality check in front of national TV. Our defense is statistically the second best in the league, and best in the AFC. Henderstroud will be all over Palmer all night and CJ will end up marking a "yes" in his matchup column when he meets Rashean. Just because you all are 3-0, doesn't mean nothing until late in the season. Look at the 2004 Jags for example.

To tell you the truth, I hope the Bungles are undefeated coming into week 5. It will make it that much satisfying when we win.
Fldvldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #105
jags98
Veteran

Quote:
You guys were lucky to beat the Jets. If not for a bad call you would have lost to a ****** team. Jimmy Smith was out of bounds before he crossed the plane.
Can you not see? Do you want the video? Then we will see whos right and wrong. It wouldnt matter anyway we would have been at the one yard line and atleast kicked a FG.
Old 09-27-2005   #106
WhoCanStop85in05
Rookie

Quote:
Since the Bengals have yet to play the Colts in the regular season, let's take a look at a common denominator. The Browns, since both teams have played them. The Bengals played them in Cleveland, and the Colts played them in Indy.

The Bengals basically manhandled the Browns and scored on them at will towards the end of the game. The Colts were lucky to score 13 points against the Browns in the RCA down.

All men are mortal.

Fred is a man.

Therefore Fred is Mortal.

Get it?

And Skyline Chili is awesome, anyone can put hot peppers in Alpo and call it chili.
Actually Gold Star Chili is better than Skiline but that Alpo crack was the funniest thing I've read on this site next to people saying that the Texans are going to win. It's just nice to se some life out of you Houston fans It's just a shame that you havent had very much to cheer about.
Know matter who he plays for "The Rocket" still rulz and he should win the
"Sy Young" (I hope I spelled that right)
WhoCanStop85in05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #107
Troy the Bengal
Rookie

BENGALS 70
lil tex 0

Last edited by Troy the Bengal; 09-27-2005 at 08:21 PM.
Troy the Bengal is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-27-2005   #108
Capster67
Veteran

Default Prediction

I say Bengals 31 Texans 21
Capster67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #109
jags98
Veteran

Quote:
As you can tell I am real concerned about the Jag-offs and their fans. Statistically you were number 2? According to what? Your yahoo fantasy football meter? Give me a break. How many take aways do you guys have? Do you have 5 INTs per game in 2 back to back games?
We have a turnover ratio of +7. Its not our damn fault we play PLAYOFF contenters while you guys get to lick your chops playing the BROWNS, BEARS, and Vikings while they were learning the new system. Its hardly your team.
Old 09-27-2005   #110
Storm
Rookie

Default Prediction

Bengals 52
Texans 0

At the half
Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #111
WhoCanStop85in05
Rookie

undefinedundefinedundefined
Texas chili tastes like POOP
WhoCanStop85in05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #112
Troy the Bengal
Rookie

Quote:
We have a turnover ratio of +7. Its not our damn fault we play PLAYOFF contenters while you guys get to lick your chops playing the BROWNS, BEARS, and Vikings while they were learning the new system.
you jag offs must be scared already. Well wait your turn we aint done with the lil texans yet...
Troy the Bengal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #113
cadahnic
All Pro

Wow now we have Bungles and the Texans whipping boys on our message board talking **** to each other. Baby this is great...
cadahnic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #114
jags98
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy the Bengal
you jag offs must be scared already. Well wait your turn we aint done with the lil texans yet...
Scared? Not at all. I know my team will win while you keep praising your 3-0 thanks to the schduling gods.
Old 09-27-2005   #115
Storm
Rookie

The Jokeguars are going to be pummelled, Fatwhich will be carried off the field out of breath from chasing our DBs after they pick his passes clean

But they will have to wait their turn because we will have to crush the texans first. Texans may just want to mail in their loss and save them the embarrassment
Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #116
cadahnic
All Pro

Damn Bungles guys I doubt we will win but we will give you a better game than any other **** team you have faced. I have alot of respect for the Bungles what 15 long years of nothing to gloat about, hell most of the fans on this site would be gloating if we were 3-0. Dont think for a minute you are just going to roll over us though. WE have Texan Pride and that cannot be matched by anyone "True fan or bad fan" (that is for you DD)
cadahnic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #117
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1341 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected

Looks like this one's been decided...

0-3?
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #118
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

You know what I just realized. The bengals were so terrible for so long they forgot what it was like to win a game. So now that they have actualy won a few games they are all freaking out thinking their the best team ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #119
jags98
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbajwp
You know what I just realized. The bengals were so terrible for so long they forgot what it was like to win a game. So now that they have actualy won a few games they are all freaking out thinking their the best team ever.
My thoughts exactly Bubba. Its like there in shock.
Old 09-27-2005   #120
bearcats937
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbajwp
First of all none of us is in shock.I was a Bengals fan the 15 years we was losing,and i will be a Bengals fan for the rest of my life.Im not here to talk smack to anybody.But we are in top in all stats,you guys are in the bottom in all stats.So why are you talking trash?And you know what,i will be back monday and talk with you all about how bad you guys got it and you wish you could only play like the bengals are now.How many games have you guys won in the last 3 years? Thats what i thought!
bearcats937 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read