Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-27-2005   #81
Troy the Bengal
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc
Come on. You are not talking to L.A. or Dullass here.

You have to view us more of a Cleveland situation.

BTW, Texans 35, Bungholes 23!

Ooops! That just slipped. Did I post that? Seems I found some old buttons from my Oiler days.
I'm sorry for that. he was a pickin on my spellin. I'll leave you guys alone
Troy the Bengal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #82
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

No big deal.

Have a good game...just not too good.
Old 09-27-2005   #83
bearcats937
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano
It is important to remember they are still the Bengals.

Bengals 17
Texans 20

First ever overtime victory.

And how many games have you guys won in the last 3 years....thats what i thought....
bearcats937 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #84
ohwhyknott
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmike

Bengals 27
Texans 17

Bengals still not that great. Chill out Cincy fans, your not going to the playoffs muchless 16-0. Don't get too excited about beating the Texans (if that happens...you never know) Go Texans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cincy fans Who are the Reds playing in the playoffs?
The reds have no pitching, They only lead the league in All of the offensive stats___but that don't cut it in baseball!!!---Welcome to Cincinnatti!!!---It should be a pretty good game!!!---NOT!!!---But all kidding aside---Dom Capers is a very good coach, & it just takes time!!!---& WHO DEY!!!---I used to live in Houston, off of Aldine-Westfield!!!---How 'Bout them Mustangs!!!---2 time 5-A National Champs!!!Great high School Football, in Houston & the surrounding area!!!---One last thing---There's a Texans Troll on our board, talkin some MAJOR TRASH!!!---That's why the poop is flying back!!! No offence to the good people of Houston, But if your gonna dish it out, You're surley going to get it back from our fans!!!---We're sooo fired up on this team, & sorry to say this , BUT You're gonna find out why, on sunday!!!---Just too many weapons, to deal with!!!---So---Are YOU ready for some football Houston???
ohwhyknott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #85
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcats937
And how many games have you guys won in the last 3 years....thats what i thought....
More than the Lions.
Old 09-27-2005   #86
ohwhyknott
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy the Bengal
I'm sorry for that. he was a pickin on my spellin. I'll leave you guys alone
Okay!!! That was funnyLOL!!!---See Ya Sunday!!!---Bring a lot of band-ades & toilet paper!!! (to dry your eyes)---allmost forgot BENGALS 50-Tejas 13 A MAJOR BLOWOUT!!!---Even if the game was in Houston!!!---

Last edited by ohwhyknott; 09-27-2005 at 05:00 PM.
Old 09-27-2005   #87
BengalStripes
Rookie

I was predicting better things from the Texans this year. I thought Carr would mature as a QB, and I still think Domanick Davis is one of the better backs in the league. I am surprised you guys are struggling as bad as you are.

My Prediction:

The Bengals get their first shut out of the year:
Bengals 27
Texans 0

The Jungle will be rocking and, as always, I'll be down there.
BengalStripes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-27-2005   #88
ohwhyknott
Rookie

Quote:
Come on. You are not talking to L.A. or Dullass here.

You have to view us more of a Cleveland situation.

BTW, Texans 35, Bungholes 23!

Ooops! That just slipped. Did I post that? Seems I found some old buttons from my Oiler days.
Something else I could'nt figure out, living in Houston---If you go to a store with beer sales around Cincy all you see is BENGALS banners hanging up. In Houston, at the height of LUV YA BLUE fever!!! All you saw, in EVERY store Was those DULLA## Cowpucks banners!!! What was up with THAT??? I saw it with my own two eyes, so you can't deny---Houston DID NOT support thier team!!!---They would'nt have sold too much beer in Cincy with Browns banners hanging in Cincy!!!---Heck no wonder Bud tucked his tail & got out---& the best part was---Super Bowl--AFTER they left!!! now STEW!!
Old 09-27-2005   #89
Best Uniforms Ever
Rookie

Bengals 49

Texans 0

The Bengals defense get their first shut of the year and Kitna comes in after the 1st quarter.
Best Uniforms Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #90
titan hater
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Uniforms Ever
Bengals 49

Texans 0

The Bengals defense get their first shut of the year and Kitna comes in after the 1st quarter.
Go back to your own place...What the hell is Cincy famous for other then riots...They will always be the bungles to me...
titan hater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #91
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohwhyknott
Something else I could'nt figure out, living in Houston---If you go to a store with beer sales around Cincy all you see is BENGALS banners hanging up. In Houston, at the height of LUV YA BLUE fever!!! All you saw, in EVERY store Was those DULLA## Cowpucks banners!!! What was up with THAT??? I saw it with my own two eyes, so you can't deny---Houston DID NOT support thier team!!!---They would'nt have sold too much beer in Cincy with Browns banners hanging in Cincy!!!---Heck no wonder Bud tucked his tail & got out---& the best part was---Super Bowl--AFTER they left!!! now STEW!!
We didn't support the Oilers because of store owners who were Dullass fans?

I didn't see that coming.
Old 09-27-2005   #92
Best Uniforms Ever
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan hater
Go back to your own place...What the hell is Cincy famous for other then riots...They will always be the bungles to me...
Let's see there is the marathon, Skyline Chili, Goetta, The #1 rated team in the NFL now, The Big Red Machine, and Montgomery Inn BBQ.

What does Texas have besides a bunch of guys that lost the Alamo? Remember the Alamo? Yeah how could anyone forget a loss like that.
Old 09-27-2005   #93
titan hater
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohwhyknott
God...I now hope we kick your asses on Sunday...My tickets will be here on Friday...I'll be there wearing my texan gear...I'll let you know, Troll, where I'll be sitting...Why don't you go have a riot or something...Thats all cincy is good for anyway...
Old 09-27-2005   #94
Best Uniforms Ever
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan hater
God...I now hope we kick your asses on Sunday...My tickets will be here on Friday...I'll be there wearing my texan gear...I'll let you know, Troll, where I'll be sitting...Why don't you go have a riot or something...Thats all cincy is good for anyway...

You need directions from the Greyhound terminal to the stadium? $68 or Less!!!
Old 09-27-2005   #95
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36873 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Bengals 31
Texans 27
Old 09-27-2005   #96
Tedc
Hardheaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Uniforms Ever
Let's see there is the marathon, Skyline Chili, Goetta, The #1 rated team in the NFL now, The Big Red Machine, and Montgomery Inn BBQ.

Skyline chili?? You have got to be kidding! Who, but pansies, make a sweet tasting chili?

Goetta???

The number 1 rated team in the NFL?? Are you a colts fan?

Montgomery iNN bbq?? You have got to be kidding. What would Cincinnatti know about BBQ?

Try again.
Old 09-27-2005   #97
titan hater
Veteran

Quote:
Skyline chili?? You have got to be kidding! Who, but pansies, make a sweet tasting chili?

Goetta???

Montgomery iNN bbq?? You have got to be kidding. What would Cincinnatti know about BBQ?

Try again.
They (Cincy) sure do know how to riot...
Old 09-27-2005   #98
Best Uniforms Ever
Rookie

Quote:

Since the Bengals have yet to play the Colts in the regular season, let's take a look at a common denominator. The Browns, since both teams have played them. The Bengals played them in Cleveland, and the Colts played them in Indy.

The Bengals basically manhandled the Browns and scored on them at will towards the end of the game. The Colts were lucky to score 13 points against the Browns in the RCA down.

All men are mortal.

Fred is a man.

Therefore Fred is Mortal.

Get it?

And Skyline Chili is awesome, anyone can put hot peppers in Alpo and call it chili.
Old 09-27-2005   #99
jags98
Veteran

God. I feel bad for all you Texans fans having to deal with these Bungals. Hopefully the final score will make it better.

Texans 20
Bengals 23
jags98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #100
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

yah their moronic behavior has earned them a special place in my heart.. they are still below the jags, but gaining fast .
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read