Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-27-2005   #21
touttail
All Pro

Good luck Bengals fans. Thanks for all the suppport and love!

Hopefully the "real Texan team" shows up for a decent game, not an embarassment.

Hey, Palmer and CJ are the real thing. They should blow out numbers for their fantasy owners this year!

bobby 119C
touttail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #22
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 85740 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by A4toZ
Not sure which is more humorous, Wise Old Betting Fan 3 similar posts in different threads or LCROD's 3 similar replies right after them.

Regardless - looking for the Texans to get out of pre-season mode... actually more like off season mode and start playing the games. The way the Bengals have opened the season is impressive and I'm glad for their fans that have been at the bottom for too long in the past. (Make sure y'all kick off the 'waggoners that all of the sudden have become "fans" of the Bengals.)

I'm thinking this may be one of our flukes this year (Indy being another) that we pull out a win. The brain is saying that we may not, but at least put up a better game than the first two.
Yeah - I Try lol...Just trying make it easier for the mods to catch. After posting all 3 I realized I just became a spammer. My bad.....

Heres to a good clean injury free (Texan Win) Game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #23
Jason1968
waterboy

Default Agreed

Another Bengals fan here. At any other time I would probably talk smack, but I live in south Florida and can kind of relate to what is going on over there. Hope everyone and your families are safe. And, after this Sunday anyway, good luck!
Jason1968 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read