Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-23-2005   #1
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Hi, I'm a bye-week fan. YOU'RE GOING DOWN!

That's right.

You can't stop us.

The bye-week team is going to sack Carr 100 times.

We're undefeated, and you cannot score any points against us.

You're going down, Texans.

BYE WEEK RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sorry. I couldn't resist!)
GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005   #2
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 58645 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll reply just like all the depressed fans have been doing:

Unfortunately bye-week troll, you'll find no enjoyment here. We already know you'll beat us. We hope your team goes to the playoffs!
gtexan02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005   #3
Elite
Veteran

i heard on the radio the Bye week is favored by 10 take the points.
Old 09-23-2005   #4
SA Fan
Rookie

too funny.

I'm teering up it's so funny.

good thread.
Better Than Bucs
SA Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005   #5
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Well it is just because the Bye has a much better offense than ours and our D keeps missing tackles.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005   #6
THEFUTURE
All Pro

i think the bye might shut us out
THEFUTURE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005   #7
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

nooo!! the Texans WILL win this game!!
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-23-2005   #8
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

My prediction

Bye Week 17
Texans 7
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2005   #9
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Stop being homers.

Admit you're powerless to stop us.

You guys won't even show up to the field!

You're not even being televised this week.

Bwaaa-ha-hah. Bwaaaaaa-ha-ha-ha.

Scott? Are those friggin' sharks with friggin' lasers on their friggin' heads?

(choking up with a tear in my eye) ...That's my boy...
GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2005   #10
THEFUTURE
All Pro

i hear the bye is so talented, its taking on 4 teams at once
THEFUTURE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2005   #11
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

i heard the bye team got blown out of town by rita along with palmer so i'm not to worried.
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005   #12
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1312 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans- 14

Bye Week- 49

Oh well.

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005   #13
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

There's something strange about bi week.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005   #14
Crank_It_Up
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72
There's something strange about bi week.
agreed...there should be a straight week just for equal representation

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read